Holy Moly, this week just keeps getting better and better for the Kalitta fans! (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
I am absolutely _thrilled_ to tell you all that Hillary Will and Jim Oberhofer will be appearing on NHRA Raceday this Sunday!! You know it's going to be a good time!

Also, incase you didn't know..... Dave Grubnic locked in major sponsorship for the remainder of the season, JimO got scalped and battering ram punched, Hillary Will won her first professional Wally, AND the Red Wings won!
"You gotta lose your mind in Detroit Rock City"

Last edited:
I am absolutely _thrilled_ to tell you all that Hillary Will and Jim Oberhofer will be appearing on NHRA Raceday this Sunday!! You know it's going to be a good time!

Also, incase you didn't know..... Dave Grubnic locked in major sponsorship for the remainder of the season, JimO got scalped and battering ram punched, Hillary Will won her first professional Wally, AND the Red Wings won!
"You gotta lose your mind in Detroit Rock City"

Being a 40 yr Bruins fan, I have great memories of Detriot's Gordie , back when Hockey was Hockey. When Bobby Hull, , and the old guys ruled. No helmets and goalies without masks Nice win. Patriots and Red Sox and Celtics are not doing badly.

I can't wait to see the pictures of Jim in the dress & wig!!! From what I saw before, he looked like "Barnita Rubble"!!! I am just glad that we were ALL born with a sense of humor!!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back