Where's Tony Pedregon? (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member
When looking at the entry list for Seattle, I noticed Tony's name missing. I then looked at the rest of the races, and it only shows up for Indy. Not surprising it's on the Indy list, maybe to get exposure for future backing. Has anyone heard if he has no funding for the rest of the year except for Indy?

When looking at the entry list for Seattle, I noticed Tony's name missing. I then looked at the rest of the races, and it only shows up for Indy. Not surprising it's on the Indy list, maybe to get exposure for future backing. Has anyone heard if he has no funding for the rest of the year except for Indy?
He has a sponsor for Maple Grove, so I would be surprised if he isn't there.

That's too bad he won't be out this weekend, I thought he had been showing improvement the last few races.

The list of top drivers who are now sitting on the sidelines is a very impressive list of names with plenty of history.

Years ago being a very talented driver was enough but today you really need to be able to bring money with you to the table. I wish it was different but it's not!!!

I love drag racing but the costs to play the game in many of the classes has gone through the roof. Many sponsors seam to feel the best returns on their investments are not there.

Jim Hill
http://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

honestly i can't believe tony's been making the full tour as long as he has using so many different sponsors from
race to race.....it's a testament to his hunger to compete in FC.
hope he can put something together for a few more races this year......it can't be easy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back