When is this going to end? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
An ilegal who entered our country for the FIFTH time repeatedly rammed a Maricopa County Sheriff's vehicle until it crashed into another car, killing an innocent woman. The perp stated that he "sensed" the MCSO unmarked SUV was after him and that he had learned how to ram a vehicle on TV.
I am constantly amazed that law enforcement officers can keep their cool in situations like this. This M$$$$$ F$$$$$ should be very glad that I'm not a MCSO officer - he would not have had a chance to get in for a sixth time.
Our state is under constant attack at the border and in our cities - it's a nightmare.

I hope you will all take a close look at Fred Thompson, who has not yet declared as a candidate for President. He has been referred to as the "new Ronald Reagan" - he may be our only hope for a President who will not be swayed by party politics. Thanks for listening to a very frustrated American

Gotcha Jim... I'm about 100 miles closer to this sh!t than you are, and personally, I'm freakin tired of it. As a card carrying Dem (that NEVER votes along "party lines"), if I don't see a Democratic canadidate that has intentions of protecting the USA with as much vigor as the current administration has extended twords protecting other regions of the World, then I am all about investigating Mr. Thompson's gameplan to prevent any further incidents like the Maricopa County one from happening again...

I wish someone would run who would just say, "Send all them $*)#*@# back!, I dont care what it costs". I dont care if its Backwoods Toothless Billy, if he ran he's got my vote. Houston and Texas in general is under a Mexican invasion.

John McCain's been the most Pro-Illegal Immigration Senator in the Country and he gets re-elected every time! It's obvious not enough people of Arizona are Mad enough to make a change...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
We've got a shitload of them here in Oregon too! I can't imagine what it's like down there though. :eek:

My Dad, live in Klamath Falls OR, asked a OSP one time about pulling over illegals with no license and no insurance...the OSP told my dad all they can do is ticket them. What happens if they kill someone in an accident?? Not a f&*$%^g thing.....

In central cal we have a lot to, I can't imagine those living close to the border...

My Dad, live in Klamath Falls OR, asked a OSP one time about pulling over illegals with no license and no insurance...the OSP told my dad all they can do is ticket them. What happens if they kill someone in an accident?? Not a f&*$%^g thing.....

In central cal we have a lot to, I can't imagine those living close to the border...
Our idiot officials have turned us into a sanctuary state. There's actually a law on the books that prevents officers from asking the legal status of a person. On top of that we hand out drivers licenses to illegals like they're going out of style. :mad:

True story from this past Tuesday night. I am a loan officer for a credit union and every month we have a chapter meeting with speakers and such. Just a social networking get together of all the credit unions in the area.

Anyways, the session this weak was Reaching out to Hispanics in the banking world and one of this companys programs was set up by our government to give them a tax identification number so they could open accts, get loans, have cd's etc. So if my company where to buy this program, an illegal could walk into my office today and I could make them an identification number (basically a social security #) and open them an acct and do whatever they like. Also, one of the ways they suggested helping the hispanics is to have a hispanic only office. One black lady who works for another credit union asked the guy, "Isint that segregation and illegal?" and the guy said, "Its not segregation, thats not how I mean it, just to have a location that is geared just to them."

This is just getting ridiculous.

An ilegal who entered our country for the FIFTH time repeatedly rammed a Maricopa County Sheriff's vehicle until it crashed into another car, killing an innocent woman.

aww, come on, give the illegals a break. They are just doing the crimes that Americans won't do...

Seriously, I don't know why our current batch of elected "representatives" are going to wake up and start representing us legal US citizens rather than fight for the rights of people who are here illegally and have no respect for our laws.

Handing out drivers licenses creating sanctuary cities, helping them to get bank loans...jeez, can you say enabling?

The idiot mayor of Los Angeles recently grabbed a bunch of press for appointing a "gang czar" to fight gang problems in LA ( LA Daily News - Carr the gang czar ) . This is the same moron mayor who supports something called "special order 40" which prohibits LAPD officers from asking people they come in contact with what their legal status is. He wants to turn a deaf ear to the fact that a large percentage of gang members in LA are illegal aliens and yet take praise for being an innovator in fighting gang warfare.

From what I have read up on the man, it looks like Fred Thompson is the only candidate for president (despite the fact that he hasn't announced he is running) who is willing to fight illegal immigration like it needs to be fought.

aww, come on, give the illegals a break. They are just doing the crimes that Americans won't do...

From what I have read up on the man, it looks like Fred Thompson is the only candidate for president (despite the fact that he hasn't announced he is running) who is willing to fight illegal immigration like it needs to be fought.

Mr. Thompson is very highly placed in opinion polls - and he hasn't declared yet! His appearance with Jay Leno a couple of nights ago was HUGE. If you are frustrated with the current political situation, you need to get behind this guy when he declares.

It will end when we stop for voting for the same old crap. Think outside the party and re-elect no one!

These elected officials love the illegals. The nicer they are to them, and the more rights they give them, the more the illegals will vote for them.

It will end when the Buying public boycotts businesses that hire Illegal workers! Cheap labor only works when you make $$$!

Hell, the border here in Texas is no longer the Rio Grande river between Texas and Mexico..its the Red River between Texas and Oklahoma!!! Spanish is now the "state language"...it you dont know enough to communicate, you're screwed!!!

That's our government. This isn't even political because I don't see anyone saying that something is good or bad based on where one party stands.

We got raped in the sense that we've been paying taxes to a government that sat by while how many millions of these people have just walked in here. Now you've got bleeding hearts who say it wouldn't be fair to THEM (nevermind US! The people who OWN this country!) to round them up and send them back. This same government is dragging it's feet when it comes to keeping more of them from coming here, and even the supposed "conservatives" are now in favor of granting amnesty to those already here so, yeah, we've been screwed!

I have heard that Fred Thompson is in favor of the Fair Tax, which would include the national sales tax/paying your income tax at the register that I am SO much in favor of. If you can't make up your minds about what to do with them, at least make them pay freaking income tax when they buy a loaf of bread like the rest of us while they're here! Stop putting people at an economic disadvantage just because they're honest enough to participate in the system. That, or tell the rest of us how we can become "illegal."

A friend of mine with a truck salvage yard has all kinds of locals who stop in to chat, including a DOT officer. If you drive I-81 with any kind of regularity, you've seen the occasional caravan of illegals who buy cars at northeast auctions, then use towbars to take them back to Mexico in tandem. My friend asked the officer why they inspect us legals so much, then ignore these folks who they know ARE illegal. He said the guy said "Because you have a number and we know where to find you. If we arrest the illegal, he'll just sit there in jail until you're tired of looking at him."

How is that not discrimination? The legal U.S. citizen pays their hard earned money to their government just so it can turn around and USE that money to discriminate against it's own citizens, making their lives harder. They have failed to protect us like we paid them to do, and now they want to make excuses to make the illegals legal, furthering the raping that has already happened.

Maybe the laws and punishments are looser than I think they are. That, or the illegals really do get to play by a different set of rules, as that DOT officer admitted they do.

Maybe any of us COULD just stop paying for a driver's license, get a DUI, walk out with a fine, and continue to drive like nothing happened.

I have to wonder in how many countries in the world could any of us enter illegally, get caught for drunk driving, and get released upon paying a fine.

It will end when the Buying public boycotts businesses that hire Illegal workers! Cheap labor only works when you make $$$!

It will only end when Americans grow a backbone to stand up to elected officials to make their voices heard. Translation = DO SOMETHING !

Here's an organization that will help everyone do that. NEVER in the history of our nation, has it been more simple to make a difference.

NumbersUSA

It was the grassroots effort of this and other organizations, that stopped the Kennedy-McCain bill two weeks ago, in spite of their behind closed doors, sneaky attempt at getting it passed. Now, even more people are needed to stop it once and for all.

Of course, if folks really only care about complaining about the problem and offering their opinions about just whose fault all of this is, instead of doing something to fix it NOW, then just keep on complaining, people. In a few years, you'll be doing it in Spanish. Press 2 for English.

Last edited:
Thanks Jackee. I'm going to look into that one more. If it looks good, I'll join or whatever I have to do and send it around to others. This business of them entering illegally, and the fact that they're breaking our laws every second that they're standing on our soil, and nobody seems to want to say that they should be sent back because that would somehow be "unfair" is ridiculous. Let them go back and complain/do whatever it takes to fix their OWN government, not come here illegally and then try to get the laws changed so that they can stay.

It's funny how we're both. People either hate us or they're trying to get here to make a buck off of our superior economic system. I'll bet some are both.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back