Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's the cool thing about things, freedom of speech.
He's ALLOWED to have his opinion on things.
Hey, sure glad I didn't bet on you guys to go #1.
Tony, give you and your team some credit. You have qualified at the top or near the top several times. As a fan, I believe you have a decent shot at any race you guys attend. You may feel your underdogs and every gambler loves a good underdog.Anyone who made us a favorite to qualify No. 1 is an idiot. Anyone considering or who did bet on us is a bigger idiot.
Maybe pay for tunning one car but doing two cars?Interesting,maybe ole rob got an offer from rwr???
Kloeber can tune clays car lolMaybe pay for tunning one car but doing two cars?
Along with the knowledge about next year, made him decide now.
No. Thanks for noticing. As the day went on the right lane was garbage.Also, do we have to be happy about one lane Indy?
With Shawn stepping back from full time to part time I'm sure there was not much of a problem with Rob leaving if a new full time opportunity came up. They seem to have a good working relationship unlike there is something behind the scenes going on but I believe A agreed mutual parting is probably the case hereMaybe pay for tunning one car but doing two cars?
Along with the knowledge about next year, made him decide now.
Should be interesting if he is at the next race lolWith Shawn stepping back from full time to part time I'm sure there was not much of a problem with Rob leaving if a new full time opportunity came up. They seem to have a good working relationship unlike there is something behind the scenes going on but I believe A agreed mutual parting is probably the case here
Makes me wonder if something is up with Ida getting a ride with JFRShould be interesting if he is at the next race lol
Im leaning towards RWR,maybe wishful thinking lol. She would have to bring major money to forceMakes me wonder if something is up with Ida getting a ride with JFR
John Paul DeJoria has plenty. There was talk of JFR adding a TF carIm leaning towards RWR,maybe wishful thinking lol. She would have to bring major money to force
They been talkn about adding for quite awhile now,im gonna bet he is going to rwr,your right he does have plenty of money tho.John Paul DeJoria has plenty. There was talk of JFR adding a TF car
Maybe not. But. Don't think either Jack or Jorden came over with a barrel of cash. Both are paid hired drivers. Alexis is a different storyIm leaning towards RWR,maybe wishful thinking lol. She would have to bring major money to force
Let's not forget they are both in the countdown. BarelyNot that I believe that for a second, but being Clay is generally more competitive and is 3 spots higher in points, Tony can keep all the "best new pieces" IMO.
...or Lewis BloomIt has been 23 years and 457 races since Tony failed to qualify at a Nhra race. Source Jason Galvin (and Joe Costello) Wonder if they called Bob Frey?
It's my understanding that Bob Frey built a database that the announcers have access to in order to pull up those statistics. Not sure who maintains it now, if Bob is still involved. I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis was involved with making sure it was accessible for the TV coverage. Damn I miss Lewis - was a great announcer. As we're coming up on the 25th year since 9/11, I spent the 10th year at the Englishtown LODRS in 2011 and Lewis' announcing was spot-on, shared some stories most announcers wouldn't which I appreciated....or Lewis Bloom
...or Lewis Bloom