Here comes Clay... (1 Viewer)

Nice Job Corey....

One quick question. Is this a one race "return of a dynasty" or will be Clay be finishing the season?

Thank you for the kind words, Tim. As of right now, it's sounding like it all depends on how well he does. If they do alright and have the funds, I believe that the team is interested in running the final 3 races of the season. It's a money game at the moment from what I know.

Wow that was nicely done, really gets the juices flowing. I would think that would be a great addition to a sponsor presentation.

Nice video---great to see Clay coming back if even for just one race. Wish he could duplicate some of his IHRA success on the NHRA tour.

Thank you for the kind words, Tim. As of right now, it's sounding like it all depends on how well he does. If they do alright and have the funds, I believe that the team is interested in running the final 3 races of the season. It's a money game at the moment from what I know.

Pretty sure I saw Clay standing next to Kaptain Kaos on the starting line at Dallas. Hmmmm . . .

Pretty sure I saw Clay standing next to Kaptain Kaos on the starting line at Dallas. Hmmmm . . .

He is going to be sponsored by Nitrofish (as he has been in the past) for the Reading race. If he runs in Vegas and Pomona remains to be seen, same goes for what paint will be on the car if he heads west.

The official press release from Clay's team providing the details on his return is on his website: Clay Millican Racing (Official)

Thanks so much for the kind words on the video!

Holy hell Corey, that is one of the best video shorts i have ever seen on drag racing... Great work!

Awesome work! I love the music...a wonderful departure from the normal drag race thrash/speed metal. Did you do the text animations in after effects? Whatever you used, VERY nicely done!

Awesome work! I love the music...a wonderful departure from the normal drag race thrash/speed metal. Did you do the text animations in after effects? Whatever you used, VERY nicely done!

Thank you for the kind words, really glad you liked it. Yes, I did all of the text animations in After Effects and I did all of the editing in Final Cut Pro.

-----

Corey Michalek | CMmultimedia | The Professional Portfolio of Corey Michalek

Last edited by a moderator:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back