What a race! (1 Viewer)

We had a great wknd at Bandimere. Friday night qualifying was spectacular! Sunday raceday was great. Pro final rounds alone were worth the price of admission! Two lane track with some great side by side racing. Saturday was hot as hell and a lot of cars not making it to the finish line, but that isn't the first time I've been to a race where Saturday was just ho-hum. All in all great event, I was really impressed with Bandimere, nice facility. Get some permanent restrooms tho.

Last edited:
I loved the staging battle...and man I forgot how much I love ole' Larry Morgan. It was good to see some fire after the race with AJ....spittin', cussin', kicking, water bottle throwing....that intensity is what NHRA needs to have come back. Not this Corporate mandated panzy ass crap we see after races now.

"They are all good people over there in that camp...we're all just tryin' to win and today the driver of (Insert 500 of random companies here plus an automotive car maker) didn't get it done"

Horeshyt! We need the "I'm gonna slash that guys trailer tires and run over his dog, then run it over again, then light it on fire and run it over again if he ever hangs me out like that again " days. :D

Emotion is one thing. Trash talking and/or fisticuffs is another. If I wanted to see that, I'd tune into a NASCRAP race.

PS. Another person who is glad to see Larry Morgan doing well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back