We have Audiocast on Monday! (1 Viewer)

Hey PJ, what do you think about all this hype around the Countdown today? This is some great stuff in FC and TF! This will be great if both Del and Doug get to the finals! I can only imagine how tense those finals would be.

It makes me sick. Lets root for teams with losing round records to be champs :rolleyes: I'm a fan of both guys but championships are not a right and fake playoffs with bs hype added doesn't make it good or even exciting.

Richie and V

V 6.62 207
Richie got loose 6.77

V is still alive for the countdown

Alan

If V can beat Connolly in the Semi's he is in the countdown. Good stuff!

It makes me sick. Lets root for teams with losing round records to be champs :rolleyes: I'm a fan of both guys but championships are not a right and fake playoffs with bs hype added doesn't make it good or even exciting.

PJ, if you keep hiding all those feelings of yours, you are going to wind up with emotional distress later down the road...

Champs? Maybe
Chase? Yes

I don't have the numbers in front of me but I'll bet that many of the racers in the bottom half of the top 10 in previous years have had losing W/L records.

exactly, so how is that championship material?

PJ, if you keep hiding all those feelings of yours, you are going to wind up with emotional distress later down the road...

sorry I was asked so I answered, I try to leave this thread for results. The dive, dive, dive thread has more

exactly, so how is that championship material?

Is the NCAA Basketball Champion any less of a champion because they did it through a bracketed and seeded elimination process rather than being the team with the best regular season record?

The new NHRA championship is what it is...a change from what we've had in the past but still the "championship".

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back