Vandergriff's New Marketing Approach (1 Viewer)

That's a great ploy to reach potential sponsors but now they have to get that webpage sent to corporate America.
They need to change the in the speed and statistics because they don't run 330 mph any more!

Last edited:
great job by 1320 media......what a great way to introduce the NHRA
product to prospective clients.

.........agi must have something similar circulating by now?

Thats an interesting aproach.....

The thing i see.. is the $3 million for sponsorship....whats needed is a web site that puts sponsors with teams that can do it for less.. and be effective.... I believe the numbers tossed for Gary Densham this past year was way less than 1/3rd of the formentioned cost... give him the Full 1/3rd.... or half what could he have done?

i'm sure there are other teams running on less or could run on less than that and do well also... i can think of two or three.....

Billy

Ryan McCoy does great work, he's been the CompetitionPlus.com I.T. guy for going on 3 years now. He's a great team member.

That is an awesome approach. Not to start bashing again, but the first thing that came to my mind is that the NHRA should have had the lead on this years ago! :confused:

I've got something like that on my website although it's in reverse. It's teaching sportsman racers how to find sponsors.

I have absolutely no expertise in this area (or any for that matter :confused: ).... but
I think somebody out there should do an auction, starting at $1.00, to have either your company name or your personal name on the side of a race car, ins tandard store-bought, peel-on 3-inch white letters for one race, and see how far it goes. If nothing else, to generate interest.
Another idea I like is instead of having a major sponsor for 24 races, get one or 2 local sponsors at each race, which takes probably alot of leg work.

Another idea I like is instead of having a major sponsor for 24 races, get one or 2 local sponsors at each race, which takes probably alot of leg work......

i think this is starting to happen already.

for what it's worth, when i looked at bob's website and read thru all the
demographics (nhra learning center); the impression i came away with is
nhra fans are young male construction workers with high cell phone bills. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back