Vandergriff-Harvick announcement? (1 Viewer)

sadly I can't blame him or anyone right now.

With all the issues going on it would be pretty foolish to jump into such an exspensive enterprise

Did anybody catch Kevin's comments yesterday during the rain delay? He was in the booth and somebody brought up drag racing and his plans. He basically said he's just watching things now and has no real plans for the next 2 years or so because he's got enough things going on now with racing and his teams.

Does anybody really think this deal was going anywhere? There have been so many announcements through the years about new fresh blood entering the sport that I don't get excited till the talking stops and the cars start.
Kudo's to Vandergriff for actually trying to do something and I hope something works out.

Does anybody really think this deal was going anywhere? There have been so many announcements through the years about new fresh blood entering the sport that I don't get excited till the talking stops and the cars start.
Kudo's to Vandergriff for actually trying to do something and I hope something works out.

true wasn't Robbie Knievel working a a fc deal a few years ago

K. Harvick stated aprox. month ago that the bad economy and a full plate were the back burner reasons. Good folks All of 'em!!! Hope they DO put a deal together!
Bob Jr.>great guy...Bob Sr.>awesome guy!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back