End of the Year Musings... (1 Viewer)

With regards to Antron and his fire; the flames came in the cockpit from under the car (according to Antron) and they are working to fix that for next year. He did say that he would have a canopy next year, but I got the impression it would have had no bearing on what happened Sunday. That's why he had flame marks on his legs and hands.

With regards to Antron and his fire; the flames came in the cockpit from under the car (according to Antron) and they are working to fix that for next year. He did say that he would have a canopy next year, but I got the impression it would have had no bearing on what happened Sunday. That's why he had flame marks on his legs and hands.

Thanks for the info Ma!

Im sure Bob will be in the stands at a few races next season and will get a standing ovation each time he walks up to take his seat.

Cant believe there was no tribute to him at the track or on ESPN but it was probably at his request.
Hey Bing! I don't know if you remember me, but I was the American at your guys' dinner table after the Winternats earlier this year. I shot this quick vid of Bob being presented with some token items during pre-race driver introductions. I fully expected them to give Bob a Wally trophy but I guess I was the only one. Maybe he has one already or they'll give him one at the Bowling Green hot rod reunion.

[vbtube]_uHVzYbDu6I[/vbtube]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back