Unsportsmanlike conduct. (1 Viewer)

Steve won, he should laughed it off. Now if he would of lost because of it I could see him being a little more pissed but not to hit an opponent. He has done several things now over the years. Mommy and Daddy need to sit him down and have a talk, which they won't. Steve beat cancer twice and a heart attack, his parents are going to and are capable off giving him anything he wants. Steve is not going to change.

I was streaming the Bengals game yesterday on my iPad and the stream I was using has a chat section to talk about the game real time. The stream had a couple thousand people and the chat blew up for about an hour about this, someone posted a link to it on Faceboook and people who have never even watched an NHRA race were talking about it. Needless to say little to none was positive and really gave the sport a black eye to those people. People were referencing it to a more redneck version of Nascrap and talking about how they would never watch anything NHRA.

Last time I saw something nearly this exciting was 10 years ago Indy when John Force was screaming at Tony Pedregon - and get this - John THREW HIS CASTROL HAT ON THE GROUND !!! OMG - yes, you read that right ... Force actually, physically threw his own hat on the ground because he was so livid!!!!!!! This is where we’ve come in 10 years. What the hell’s going to happen 10 years from now when someone gets mad after a race???

Look up Rhonda Hartman and Jack Ostrander.

I had forgotten about that one. Just went and checked it out on YouTube and Ostrander was around 3-seconds behind her in the second bulb, but he actually won the round. Like this one, I didn't see anything wrong with what either of them did. If I had to guess, I would say the top-end confrontation between the Hartman's and Ostrander was probably spill-over from what went down between them in qualifying, but that's speculation on my part.

Good theatre on the top-end, though. Lol

Sean D

I'm not taking Torrence' side; I suggested a possible reason, not an excuse. And you couldn't really tell from the camera angle I saw. I suggested a reason, not an excuse and if y'all say 2 seconds, then 2 seconds.. Doesn't matter; 2 or 7, Ferre was totally within his rights. I'd still like to know what he said to Torrence...punk or otherwise, I can't imagine Torrence walking up and shaking a man's hand while preparing to smack him in the face. If he did, he's an even bigger chickenshit than I give him credit for.
There was more than a hand shake...while Torrance was shaking hands he also had his finger in Cameron's' face, so he went over there to send a message and didn't get the fear he expected...

Last time I saw something nearly this exciting was 10 years ago Indy when John Force was screaming at Tony Pedregon - and get this - John THREW HIS CASTROL HAT ON THE GROUND !!! OMG - yes, you read that right ... Force actually, physically threw his own hat on the ground because he was so livid!!!!!!! This is where we’ve come in 10 years. What the hell’s going to happen 10 years from now when someone gets mad after a race???

Are you being intentionally blind to John's behaviour in this incident? He pushed an official's arm away and then attempted to break free from officials moving him away. He was out of control.

I think we all need to blast a ton of adrenaline in our systems and then make split second choices .... he made a mistake, but he had a lot going on and I'm sure he was in survival mode. I'm glad most of my stupid moves weren't caught on video (and I wish the V-rod and OneWheel accidents weren't ... as I type this with a separated left shoulder).

No...after he was awarded his championship he went and apologized...wearing his medal.
He didn't get his championship gear until after he lost in the semis. They interviewed him on NHRA TV after he beat Brittany in the 2nd round, he apologized at that time.

Last edited:
OK OK......I GOTTA KNOW HOW THIS LITTE TWERP GETS A BABE LIKE HER.................

2019PC2_RA_19982.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back