Unsportsmanlike conduct. (1 Viewer)

I did think about that after I posted it. But, that's even better. Just boot the whole bunch of thugs out for 1/2 dozen races or so.

You should probably watch your mouth before throwing a lot of good people under the bus. You just disrespected an entire team! Have you ever met the Lagana’s for example? Two of the nicest people out there! You may not like Steve (who is actually a nice guy) but don’t be calling the entire team thugs!

Last edited:
"A nobody wannabe" pretty much says it all, surely your kidding. He did a physical assault, words are not a reason to do that
"A nobody wannabe" pretty much says it all, surely your kidding. He did a physical assault, words are not a reason to do that period, I'm sure your his friend but he acted like a spoiled brat and nothing is going to change that.

Rick
Sir...I never said steve and I are friends...I said i know and respect him and his family...steve would tell you we are not friends and i wouldnt disagree.. but the Torrences are great people , and each one of them, in my experience...are good hard working people...ive seen how hard billy, ms kay, and steve work first hand..at CAPCO all day everyday...all the vignettes and stuff are true...steve is the last person to "sucker punch" anyone...he doesnt have to...hes a tough sob...i dont know cameron whatesoever but i can tell you, id bet my last dollar that that kid said something...put it another way...he is a nobody wannabe and he should have done the right thing and said im sorry, but clearly he didnt, so here we are...steve is the fair and square champ, and if you think he's a "spoiled brat" i'll bet you 1k you cant walk 500 ft in his work boots on a tuesday battling east texas muck and water moccasins to make a living...just sayin
Rick

We watched the return road parade of champions on NHRA.TV ,the fans were turning their backs, giving him the thumbs down, and the finger. Then on the stage with Alan there was more boos than cheers. Steve has dug himself a deep pr. hole and he's lucky we fans have the winter to calm down.

Did anyone catch what Tony P. said about this? Something like Cameron being in the other lane was like the slower car in a road race so he should just get out of the way. Really? Someone dares to try to win the round against the entitled Steve? Tony has some strange ideas. That’s not a part of professional courtesy.

Did anyone catch what Tony P. said about this? Something like Cameron being in the other lane was like the slower car in a road race so he should just get out of the way. Really? Someone dares to try to win the round against the entitled Steve? Tony has some strange ideas. That’s not a part of professional courtesy.
That is funny. For the final few seasons of Tony’s driving career he was In that position and not once did he step aside and let the other guy win.

I didn't say anything negative about his family or crew, they are first class, but your comment about "a nobody wanna be" probably says more about you, but Steve probably felt the same way, a lowlife talking to him in a manner he didn't like, how dare he. As far as their work and it's difficulty, they get paid plenty, and for the record I've worked in some pretty hard environments, not an office. Nuff said!

It looked to me that Steve & Cameron were shaking hands, then Cameron had his hands apart, like what is the problem? But no one heard what Cameron said, which must have ticked Steve off & caused Steve to push Cameron in the face. I do not condone what Steve did, altho I realize this was "the heat of the battle" and things are said / done that shouldn't be. Steve did apologize publicly, on the air. Later in the program, Steve was shown in Cameron's pit, apologizing to Cameron, and they shook hands. I do agree that Steve has a lot of fence mending to do. But I will say that this is not the first time and incident like this has happened, nor will it be the last.

It looked to me that Steve & Cameron were shaking hands, then Cameron had his hands apart, like what is the problem? But no one heard what Cameron said, which must have ticked Steve off & caused Steve to push Cameron in the face. I do not condone what Steve did, altho I realize this was "the heat of the battle" and things are said / done that shouldn't be. Steve did apologize publicly, on the air. Later in the program, Steve was shown in Cameron's pit, apologizing to Cameron, and they shook hands. I do agree that Steve has a lot of fence mending to do. But I will say that this is not the first time and incident like this has happened, nor will it be the last.
He was prob TOLD to apologize, guess nobody knows what cam said then??? or maybe?

I just saw steves FS1 interview when he said act like a kid and get treated like a kid... except live on nhra tv the open mic in the shutdown area caught him saying act like a bitch, get treated like a bitch as he was getting out of the car. His comments about the welfare points in 2017, his comments about Brittany's crash in 2018, and his inability to do any interviews unless he won the race during the countdown last year all combined with this incident points to someone who really seems to have the inability to control themselves. I'm sure steve is a great guy and meas well, but that is the biggest problem. Be the villain we all need. Say all the mean stuff. Be the bad guy. Don't switch back and forth between an aw shucks good ol boy and someone who speaks his mind no matter how cruel.

totally creepy behavior by steve. he lost my respect. everyone deserves a second chance so i'll give him one . and i realize the pressure was on , but i will never feel the same about him.
Between that and force diving for robert (again) both fuel championships were tainted

I would be real curious to see what would have happened points wise if this incident had happened at Pomona 1 instead of with a championship on the line.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back