Unsportsmanlike conduct. (1 Viewer)

Yeah too bad it wasn‘t Matt Hagan. They would be planning a funeral. Lol
Do you mean Matt doing the pushing to the face?

I don't think there is any driver dumb enough to push Matt, face or anywhere else.

Not gonna lie. I honestly thought NHRA would DQ that run and thus hand the championship to the force girl. Which would have sucked.
Still, Steve owned up to it. Shit happens but by now, you'd think he'd know how to carry himself as a more experienced cool cucumber champion.
And Cam needs to learn what a counter punch is.

He owned it in front of the whole world; it's over. Of course I'm pretty sure he had a bit of encouragement to do so during that meeting.

I'm still trying to figure out what triggered Torrence...the two appeared to be shaking hands, with Torrence likely saying something like "We're good, but no more stunts like that, OK?" And I don't think it was the deep stage that got Torrence mad; it was the full 7 seconds he took to do it after Torrence final-staged. And I'm guessing Ferre rolled his eyes, said "whatever", or "F off"....and Torrence just lost it. Doesn't matter; Ferre used some trickery to try to defeat a superior car and that should have been the end of it.

If he'd been tossed, Kalitta likely would have won the Championship - but it would have been a hollow victory. Probably best it all went down as it did.

He owned it in front of the whole world; it's over. Of course I'm pretty sure he had a bit of encouragement to do so during that meeting.

I'm still trying to figure out what triggered Torrence...the two appeared to be shaking hands, with Torrence likely saying something like "We're good, but no more stunts like that, OK?" And I don't think it was the deep stage that got Torrence mad; it was the full 7 seconds he took to do it after Torrence final-staged. And I'm guessing Ferre rolled his eyes, said "whatever", or "F off"....and Torrence just lost it. Doesn't matter; Ferre used some trickery to try to defeat a superior car and that should have been the end of it.

If he'd been tossed, Kalitta likely would have won the Championship - but it would have been a hollow victory. Probably best it all went down as it did.
Agree on every point! Now, let’s see how long this thread goes on... lol

Doesnt matter ,as long as its under 7 sec its within the rules,poor guy was just trying to get a round 1 win this year

Watch how he does it though, open hand push to the face as hes turning and hastily walking away. Plus during his "apology" he never once mentioned Cameron.

What telecast were you watching? I was watching it live on NHRA.tv and Steve specifically mentioned he wanted to find him so he can apologize.

NHRA shouldn't have to punish him. Capco should have been all over that within 10 minutes of it happening.

That's kind of hard to do considering that Capco is Steve and Billy's company.

i know and respect steve and his family well..im 6'2" and 220 ...steves 5'5" and 150...i wouldnt mouth off to steve as an old buddy, let alone a nobody wannabe and not expect to get my teeth knocked out...camerons lucky to walk away...congrats to steve-o hoagie bobby and dom
"A nobody wannabe" pretty much says it all, surely your kidding. He did a physical assault, words are not a reason to do that period, I'm sure your his friend but he acted like a spoiled brat and nothing is going to change that.

Rick

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back