Trivia Time!! (1 Viewer)

I think I met Akers at an event a few years ago, maybe E-town, not sure. But I remember him saying he sold a lot of parts to the pros, again, I can't remember what exactly, but I think he uses the Wizard name for his business.

I cheated too, and have to say, I have never heard of the guy. The cars that I always remember at the Cajun Nationals in the 1980's were all driven by Dave Sebring. One thing for sure, Aker's always had the most beautiful cars, they were always our favorites.

photo_6-82.jpg

That's the one! :D

OK I will start with an easy one. What driver hit an all time speed mark (did not back it up) of 255.68 in 1977 (Summernationals). Part 2; Who's car was it?

I think I met Akers at an event a few years ago, maybe E-town, not sure. But I remember him saying he sold a lot of parts to the pros, again, I can't remember what exactly, but I think he uses the Wizard name for his business.
Here's all of his older cars, all beauties, click Home at the bottom to get to his parts warehouse. The race schedule has not been updated since 2001, I would think he's done with running a car for the most part.

Tom Akers "The Wizard" Nitro Funny Car

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back