Trivia Time!! (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
Okay race fans...... IT'S TRIVIA TIME!!

If you go to NHRA's current PHOTO OF THE WEEK you will see Kenny Bernstein at Gainesville in '81.

Here is a link to the photo: NHRA.com Photo of the Week presented by Auto Imagery

QUESTION: There are two other funny cars in the picture, Kenny's opponent and another flopper on the return road. Name botrh the drivers and the names of the cars.

PRIZE: A few Australian Drag Racing decals courtesy of me!!

First correct entry posted on this thread wins the loot! :D

Lets try these:
Car behind Bernstein's is Fuzzy Miller's Pandemonium.
The car in the staging lanes is Craig Epperlys Super Star.

Keep'm lit!
RO

It looks like Pulde's War Eagle in the other lane and Billy Meyer's Hawaiian Tropic car on the return road.

Since I have access to a much higher-res image than is on nhra.com, it looks to me like Rick nailed it.....

Since I have access to a much higher-res image than is on nhra.com, it looks to me like Rick nailed it.....

Rick did indeed nail it..... I expected someone to get it.. not on the first post though!

Well done Rick!

PM me your address and I will throw some decals in the mail.

Cheers,

Paul

Does anybody the Wizard Alcohol FC that Tom Aker's owned? He ran mostly Fuel Funnies over the years, but back in the mid 90's he had a georgous Alky FC. Who drove it????

Does anybody the Wizard Alcohol FC that Tom Aker's owned? He ran mostly Fuel Funnies over the years, but back in the mid 90's he had a georgous Alky FC. Who drove it????

Don't do this to me Joe!!

I know the exact car you are talking about, green Mustang, I had a center spread of it on my wall as a kid out of SS&DI, DRM or PHR. At least it was a Mustang at the time I remember it.

I can't for the life of me remember who drove it.

I cheated too, and have to say, I have never heard of the guy. The cars that I always remember at the Cajun Nationals in the 1980's were all driven by Dave Sebring. One thing for sure, Aker's always had the most beautiful cars, they were always our favorites.

photo_6-82.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back