Tony Shumachers next sponsor......... (2 Viewers)

It’s a shame that the winningest top fuel driver ever and arguably the 2nd most recognizable name in drag racing is struggling to find a sponsor.

Ain’t that the Truth!!! Shows you how Poorly this sport must look to Corporate America!!

It takes time. Remember when Snake skipped a season, and that was in the ‘80s, and came back with a big deal? I think it was Skoal.

The right deal is taking time. Smart money says he will be back. As an aside, I just got some parts delivered from Rock Auto. They are a very large company who seem to advertise on pretty much every car related show on TV. A high profile sponsorship would seem to be a great fit for their business.

The right deal is taking time. Smart money says he will be back. As an aside, I just got some parts delivered from Rock Auto. They are a very large company who seem to advertise on pretty much every car related show on TV. A high profile sponsorship would seem to be a great fit for their business.
NAPA wouldn't like that much

i'm not holding my breathe for tony.......what dsr has done for nhra in the last 20 or so years is remarkable, and continues to do so with the 5 teams currently competing.
there are plenty of racers ready to step up and become tomorrow's headlines. i would be just as happy to hear that tony is taking over the reigns of schumacher electric
than to hear he had a new sponsor and would be back driving.

i'm not holding my breathe for tony.......what dsr has done for nhra in the last 20 or so years is remarkable, and continues to do so with the 5 teams currently competing.
there are plenty of racers ready to step up and become tomorrow's headlines. i would be just as happy to hear that tony is taking over the reigns of schumacher electric
Given that he now lives in Austin, taking over Schumacher Electric seems like a fairly remote deal.

Just because he’s not out yet, don’t assume he’s ready to retire.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back