Tony Shumachers next sponsor......... (1 Viewer)

I was all on board until he said myspace, something tells me not to trust the guy :)

- read some other smoke he blew. @Evan Knoll

Just start a new thread about it in the off the map section.

I would assume he has free Internet and cable with time to respond to questions.

Last edited:
We now have a cat litter company and have had weird sponsorships in the past...how about DSR talking to.....

Wal Mart
Microsoft
Apple
Amazon

get some of that money involved in racing ;)
I remember when Garlits came back to Indy one more time to hit 300 mph, that Don Schumacher was trying to put something together, and I think it was with Walmart, but couldn't make the deal in time to properly prepare. That was when he ended up running Gary Clapshaw's car.

Bazemore was moved out of the seat for Beckman, but they returned to David Powers Racing, with Whit driving in 2007. I don't remember if they still sponsored Beckman and DSR that year. Antron was hired by Powers and moved with the team through different owners, which ended at DSR in 2008 and the rest is history.
That year was when Mail Terminal Services was the major sponsor most of the year.

Not on entry list! We will know for sure tomorrow, as the Pro's move into Phoenix.

I have a good ques who it might be, anyone remember a couple years ago at Brainerd papa john took his friend who owns jimmy johns to the race and he said he would love to get evolved. I don’t know but that’s my ques.

I have a good ques who it might be, anyone remember a couple years ago at Brainerd papa john took his friend who owns jimmy johns to the race and he said he would love to get evolved. I don’t know but that’s my ques.
Nah, it’s an electronics company but I’m sworn to secrecy and can’t disclose my source nor the reason why two months later and two races in we’re still waiting for the big unveil...:eek:

Nah, it’s an electronics company but I’m sworn to secrecy and can’t disclose my source nor the reason why two months later and two races in we’re still waiting for the big unveil...:eek:
Shouldn't you be concerned with getting your homework done.

You have no idea who Mr. Ford is, and can't let it go. Do something productive and empty your litter box.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back