They're back...

TY Sir!
Nice WORK Martin, you're a bad, bad, bad, bad MAN. 🫡💪👌🤘


1f60d.png






TipOhat.png
 
@Martin Thomas
Where can mortals obtain those insanely COOL shirts Ged is constantly wearing with Al's funny face??
I loved the ballerina - the donut dude (Image 43/49 of Ross' site) rocks too!
☮️
RAS
 
@Martin Thomas
Where can mortals obtain those insanely COOL shirts Ged is constantly wearing with Al's funny face??
I loved the ballerina - the donut dude (Image 43/49 of Ross' site) rocks too!
☮️
RAS
The shirts were made for Ged by a friend of his in Toronto; I do not believe they will be up for general consumption 🫤
 
I sent my bud BroRob this, he said it was a priceless smile, which it is.
Can I ask who was the photog by chance?
I think it's maybe a contributing factor, PM if you don't wanna post publicly!!


💝
RAS
Gedd's tech. Skully, took the pic... and he was smiling as much as I was
 
Between Alex and Geddy, who's funnier off stage?
Alex is the guy that gave us Blah, Blah, Blah!! Geddy is a witty, dry sense of humor (my kind of funny... its an acquired taste). Both are very personable and are DEFINITELY having a good time out here. The irreverent banter on stage is not an act; they truly like to cut it up with each other
 
Awesome video Robert! Danny Carey is genuis with polyrythms and time signature changes. Here is a video of a one of his most difficult songs that most drummers can't duplicate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top