The girls ? (1 Viewer)

Jon,
One of my all time favorite articles in any magazine was your making a couple of passes in the Brand-X Funny Car and reporting on it (maybe I am getting old). Could you imagine an owner doing this in todays market! I'm sure it was an experience you have never forgotten. Maybe you should do it again some 35 years later. Would love to hear some of the details of that story.

'I Drove a Funny Car.... On Fire' Two parts.... I liked the comment about the 'chain attached to the blower'

d'kid

She runs the final in NFC (from the CHRR) against The Bucky Ausitn owned machine driven by Mark Hentges.
Plueger and the team are building a big show car for a limited Schedule starting next year.

Dean

I just heard the rumor that the Tequila queen will take her money to the AJ funny car and run nitro next year....ya, it's a rumor, but since it involves a girl I figured you guys would get all hot and bothered now....:cool:

I was wondering what would happen to all that world-class FC equipment that AJ/KH would have lying around...

You're only going to have to wait until the Winternationals;)

She has before unless they are competitive she will be lucky to qualify.
Just because you can drive doesn't mean success!
All the right people have to be in place including the crew chief and team.
Nostalgia success don't mean poop in the big show!
I wish her luck and hope she does well. I think Dejoria will land a permanent ride before she does.

She has before unless they are competitive she will be lucky to qualify.
Just because you can drive doesn't mean success!
All the right people have to be in place including the crew chief and team.
Nostalgia success don't mean poop in the big show!
I wish her luck and hope she does well. I think Dejoria will land a permanent ride before she does.

Yo Bob, what up Man?? Too bad you can't make Vegas! My next race after this weekend will be the 2011 Winters! Hope you can make that one! as for Alexis DeJoria, she has all the Funding she needs for FC, but she isn't planning on running full-time next year, just select races then Full time in 2012 from what I heard.

Yo Bob, what up Man?? Too bad you can't make Vegas! My next race after this weekend will be the 2011 Winters! Hope you can make that one! as for Alexis DeJoria, she has all the Funding she needs for FC, but she isn't planning on running full-time next year, just select races then Full time in 2012 from what I heard.

Hey Joe!
Yeah I'm afraid I won't be attending any races the rest of this year but I do want to make the winters if at all possible.
Just dealing with the lawsiute and trying to get PG&E to move that damn pipe out of my neighborhood!
I won't rebuild until I have it in writting......They have a commitment to do whatever it takes to remove the line and have made that commitment to our Mayor and to Senator Leland Lee.
Senator Lee is like a pitbull he will hold them to that commitment as will I and all my neighbors.
Have a couple of cold ones for me Joe! :D

Hey Joe!
Yeah I'm afraid I won't be attending any races the rest of this year but I do want to make the winters if at all possible.
Just dealing with the lawsiute and trying to get PG&E to move that damn pipe out of my neighborhood!
I won't rebuild until I have it in writting......They have a commitment to do whatever it takes to remove the line and have made that commitment to our Mayor and to Senator Leland Lee.
Senator Lee is like a pitbull he will hold them to that commitment as will I and all my neighbors.
Have a couple of cold ones for me Joe! :D

One of my sisters good friends lost their home in a Fire in Laguna Hills back like 10 years ago. They hassled with insurance companies for 2 years over the settlement! They had photos of the Home possessions, and they still tried to deny paying out the Declared value!! Sucks!

One of my sisters good friends lost their home in a Fire in Laguna Hills back like 10 years ago. They hassled with insurance companies for 2 years over the settlement! They had photos of the Home possessions, and they still tried to deny paying out the Declared value!! Sucks!

Fortunately I don't have that problem. My insurer has been stellar so far. That’s not to say it will stay that way.
The reason they are so cooperative is that they will sue PG&E eventually so this case will be a wash to them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back