The forum's new look. (1 Viewer)

There are a lot of improvments by us upgrading to the new software.
  1. vBulletin has too many security holes. Seems like they have a patch every week. Xenforo hasn't had one security hole since the software was created. BIG PLUS!
  2. We now have a Like Button
  3. User has more control over who see there information. Check out your user settings. :)
  4. Responsive Design ( Tablet and Smart Phone Compatible) Easier to view on these devices.
  5. Able to have a private conversation with multiple people.
  6. Moderation has more functionality.
  7. Able to use Social Media Outlets
  8. A lot of backend stuff that the average user doesn't see.
  9. Plus a lot more that I just can't think of at the moment.....lol

I think it looks great, Shannon! This is the first I've seen of a Xenforo board, and I'm impressed. I hope it brings an easier experience for you. Thanks for all the work you do to bring us a chance to converse about this sport we love.

There are a lot of improvments by us upgrading to the new software.
  1. vBulletin has too many security holes. Seems like they have a patch every week. Xenforo hasn't had one security hole since the software was created. BIG PLUS!
  2. We now have a Like Button
  3. User has more control over who see there information. Check out your user settings. :)
  4. Responsive Design ( Tablet and Smart Phone Compatible) Easier to view on these devices.
  5. Able to have a private conversation with multiple people.
  6. Moderation has more functionality.
  7. Able to use Social Media Outlets
  8. A lot of backend stuff that the average user doesn't see.
  9. Plus a lot more that I just can't think of at the moment.....lol

Is there anyway to add a Dislike button? LOL! Although if you did, I'm sure it would get worn out on this forum!

Hmmm.... I'm not feelin it. I really liked the vBulletin style but oh well. I'm still grateful to have a place to hang out.

(nice tie-in to Thanksgiving eh? lol)

I like the look. Although my most used feature on the last version was new post. I never went through each forum. Once I get that figured out, it's good will just take a bit to get used to

I haven't dug too far into the details, but at first glance, I like it! Site has new car smell. Only issue I see is the mesh background pattern stops at post #4 with a hard transition to black the rest of the way down.

Wow...went away for a few days and thought the page had been hacked! I logged out and in...guess I'm the one who is wrong. Oh well, guess I have to play around with this thing. Liked the older version but...:confused:

If nothing else, it looks like everyone wanted to get back to being a "screen name" around here... :rolleyes:

Yeah, so now I have no idea who is who anymore. Thought it was fixed, Shannon or should I call you Dixon Fan??

But my full name shows up!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back