New Look :) (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
I like the new look.... This is the only place I come to, and it most likely will be moved to general posts.. but it has the WOW Factor

Nice job.....!

I like the new look.... This is the only place I come to, and it most likely will be moved to general posts.. but it has the WOW Factor

Nice job.....!

No John, your Avatar has WOW factor and enuff red fer a lifetime....

now the border in a nice electric blue...

It sucks - can't read half the navigation stuff and the "new posts" button is gone again. The colors are terrible, yecchhhh!!!

The "New Posts" button it at the top 2nd from the left... it is on mine anyway....I agree the "RED" is a little hard on the eyes if your here for more than 10-15 min...

I'm kind of digging the new text option at the bottom, you can put that in the plus side.

It's looking better - the brighter text colors are much easier to see than the combination early today and the "New Posts" button is back now.

Is the red a bit darker now, or am I just a bit more blind than usual :D ??

Either way, I figured out the Navigation pretty much straight away, and it was overall MUCH less of a shock than coming home to find out they let Paris out :eek:..WTF??? (No, she doesn't make the news AT ALL over there..:p)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back