The forum's new look. (1 Viewer)

Larry, when you log in there should be a small box you can click on that will keep you logged in.
I don't want to "stay logged in," I want to automatically log in. The browser looks for the login prompt - there isn't one any more until you click on the log in button. Used to be able to go directly to a member login page with the login windows open. Not any more.

How do I tell which threads have had post added since I looked at it last. Only the new ones were bold black. No all are even after I visited it.

How do I tell which threads have had post added since I looked at it last. Only the new ones were bold black. No all are even after I visited it.

A little blue dot will appear next to the thread title when there's a new post.

I like it so far. Definitely more smart phone/tablet friendly.

Wish we had a heads up so I could have removed photos and running posts off my profile.... years of stuff I do not have copies of.... Thanks a BUNCH...NOT
Start a conversation with me and I will give you a link to get any photos you wish....

Thanks,
Shannon

Looks like I got 3 'trophies' for having at least 100 posts, 30 in one day (wasn't aware I'd ever posted anything close to that number) - and something else. So...thanks. I'm not used to the makeover yet but it doesn't appear to be all that difficult to navigate - just different. It does have a fresh, modern appearance.
Trophies? Bahhh-- I don't post for trophies. Can't put a trophy in your gas tank! :eek:

Well since we are talking about pictures, My avatar is smaller , Ive been cut out of my own picture. hahahahah.

Seems like a great deal of work for very little improvment, at least very little if any improvment for the users.

XP on a hand me down laptop... I got my buck's worth since the last great reload... Been nice knowing you guys, catch ya over on CP... Still using the name Don & Pat Cook gave me ..... d'kid aka Roxy Nova

didn't this site used to have a 'honeycomb' background?.....something tells me we've been here before;
just the look, all the triggers are a bit different but very similar.
ch*t, i can't even remember, the logo at the top even seems to be like old days; maybe was same a week ago,
who knows o_O

Last edited:
Seems like a great deal of work for very little improvment, at least very little if any improvment for the users.
There are a lot of improvments by us upgrading to the new software.
  1. vBulletin has too many security holes. Seems like they have a patch every week. Xenforo hasn't had one security hole since the software was created. BIG PLUS!
  2. We now have a Like Button
  3. User has more control over who see there information. Check out your user settings. :)
  4. Responsive Design ( Tablet and Smart Phone Compatible) Easier to view on these devices.
  5. Able to have a private conversation with multiple people.
  6. Moderation has more functionality.
  7. Able to use Social Media Outlets
  8. A lot of backend stuff that the average user doesn't see.
  9. Plus a lot more that I just can't think of at the moment.....lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back