The forum's new look. (1 Viewer)

DrRocket

Nitro Member
Wow! I'm away from the forum for a few days, and the place is transformed. I'm still getting uses to where everything is, but I like.

Nice!

Plus, we finally get a "like" button! :)

Wow! I'm away from the forum for a few days, and the place is transformed. I'm still getting uses to where everything is, but I like.

Nice!

Plus, we finally get a "like" button! :)
Wish we had a heads up so I could have removed photos and running posts off my profile.... years of stuff I do not have copies of.... Thanks a BUNCH...NOT

Karl,
Xenforo, is good stuff. And you can access all your past post, pic's profile

Last edited:
It doesn't seem to mark threads I've seen since the last update. It may be that I just have to mark it manually and I haven't got it all figured out yet. The Jury is still out for me.

Eugene
I'm no expert, but I have a history stored in my back-up file allocation.
Click on your name, when the window pops up click on your messages.
The window's 8 p/c that i'm using was originally designed for a cell/tablet...
the jury is still out on my P/C for sure !

Last edited:
Used to be able to log in automatically - now it appears one must click on the login button, then type in the information each time. That will make it less likely I will visit as regularly unless I have nothing else to do.

Don't care for the layout or colors, either.

Used to be able to log in automatically - now it appears one must click on the login button, then type in the information each time. That will make it less likely I will visit as regularly unless I have nothing else to do.

Don't care for the layout or colors, either.
Larry, when you log in there should be a small box you can click on that will keep you logged in.

Looks like I got 3 'trophies' for having at least 100 posts, 30 in one day (wasn't aware I'd ever posted anything close to that number) - and something else. So...thanks. I'm not used to the makeover yet but it doesn't appear to be all that difficult to navigate - just different. It does have a fresh, modern appearance.

I just want to recover the pictures I had on my profile page... A little warning ahead of time would have been nice.... and what are all those weird looking letter and pictures on the posting box?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back