Thanks Whit (2 Viewers)

I'm sorry, and I know you all know I cant stand Whit, but I find it funny how you have to start a thread THANKING HIM FOR BEING CLASSY. That in its self should tell you about him. Sorry, I couldnt take the Whit love fest anymore. However, with that being said, he did handle himself alot better this past weekend.

Good grief Justin! Did you really feel the need to do that?!

All this thread was doing was thanking Whit for taking care of Hip at the Big Go..and you somehow felt the need to wack it.

Good job.

Oh..and thanks Whit..I'm glad you had a good time Roger.

Kudos to Alan and Bobby as well.

Good grief Justin! Did you really feel the need to do that?!

All this thread was doing was thanking Whit for taking care of Hip at the Big Go..and you somehow felt the need to wack it.

Good job.

Oh..and thanks Whit..I'm glad you had a good time Roger.

Kudos to Alan and Bobby as well.

I am glad that Hip had a great time at the Big Go with Whit and hell I will even say Thanks Whit for taking care of your#1 fan. I just get tired of all the "people just dont understand him", "people get mad b/c he speaks his mind", "he's just so competitive" crap. Over and over and over. If he would just take a second and think before he opens his mouth. Its just crazy to me that all the people who take up for him have to start a thread about him being classy and what not b/c he actually didnt say anything stupid this weekend. Thats all. I am done. I wont wreck this thread anymore. This is my last post about it. And Hip, congrats on a great weeknd.

Sounds like you had a great time Hip. Glad you got to spend some time with Whit on a weekend where he did so well. Must have made it that much better seeing him go rounds.:cool:

Bob, Whit's original career choice was that of a photographer. Pretty darn good one to, worked for R.J.Reynolds for many years. I don't know if he did that to get up close & personal with drag racing or not but it makes sense to me. That's probably how he got the press pass, thru a high school newspaper or something. I don't know that but I've heard of a lot of photh guys startin' out that way..............."HIP"

Bob, Whit's original career choice was that of a photographer. Pretty darn good one to, worked for R.J.Reynolds for many years. I don't know if he did that to get up close & personal with drag racing or not but it makes sense to me. That's probably how he got the press pass, thru a high school newspaper or something. I don't know that but I've heard of a lot of photh guys startin' out that way..............."HIP"

Hey Hip... What kind of hospitality did they extend to you? Hospitality tent? Hang in the transporter? Make all of the tuning calls? :D :D

Ha, that's funny. When I was in college there was an IHRA National Meet in Eunice, Louisiana. I called the track and told them that I was going to do a story on the race for the college newspaper (okay, so it was a fabricated story).:eek: Sure enough they had 2 press credentials waiting for me at the gate, with free admission. Man, I can't believe it used to be that easy! I did get alot of good pictures that weekend.

Whit has paid his dues and has not forgotten from where he came. Glad you had a fun time, Rog.

The other Roger.

Ha, that's funny. When I was in college there was an IHRA National Meet in Eunice, Louisiana. I called the track and told them that I was going to do a story on the race for the college newspaper (okay, so it was a fabricated story).:eek: Sure enough they had 2 press credentials waiting for me at the gate, with free admission. Man, I can't believe it used to be that easy! I did get alot of good pictures that weekend.

And sometimes they call you, first. Even if they have to drag you kicking and screaming to the track only to have to drag you kicking screaming from the track after that first, lifelong addicting hit of nitro. ;)

Hip, I am glad you had a good time at Indy. I don't think people don't know that Bazemore is a good guy, I just think some people don't want to see it. But, Whit, like all the other drivers, understands the integral and vital role of fans and clearly takes care of his. And that's awesome.

And how could anyone be unhappy at a race? Well, unless it rains. Heh.

I am jealous. Wish I could've gone to Indy. Someday. Til then, I live vicariously through you, Hip. Heh.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back