Whit Bazemore previews the TF competition (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Just posted a podcast with Whit Bazemore previewing the top fuel competition at RPM2Night.com

tomorrow morning, Whit and I will talk funny cars.

thanks again for listening and don't forget to check out the podcast page, there are a ton of other nhra related podcasts from earlier this year.

John,I really enjoyed the podcast with Whit. He's as knowledgeable or more so than a lot of the current FC drivers in my opinion. He calls em as he see's em. Of course in the past his bluntness on an issue would sometimes cause him problems, not in the facts, but in the presentation. He seems to have mellowed a bit over the years, which is probably a good thing, since I first met him at Infinion (Sonoma) some 20 years ago when he was running his own car with Permatex and or Camel. He's a fearless FC driver that I would love to see back in the game. At the least, I would like to see him doing some more commentating, because I thought he had a fresh approach to that as well. I look forward to his assessment of the current crop of FC drivers, and of their chances for a championship season.

thanks everyone. just put some new stuff up from pomona. working on finding post-qualifying sound now.

had to take care of some personal stuff between FC and TF qualifying. sorry, but life goes on! LOL

thanks again for your support.

i might put the whit FC preview up in about an hour. have to go to bed soon to go do the early morning shift at espn 1000 chicago at 3am!

you're the man john - thanks for all you do; really looking forward
to seeing you on the nhra broadcasts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back