Testing? (1 Viewer)

Thanks for sharing the pictures J.C. It must have been nice to finally inhale some nitro:D. Good pictures!

Thanks...was wondering how Antron and Morgan did and saw they put up the first session but nothin more than that...guess i could have just made a couple phone calls...

JC, I sure I see some full pulls tomorrow, cause Sunday looks like a Monsoon! I'll give you a call as soon as I get to the track, Joe

I can't wait to learn how to take "eye candy" pictures from the expert! I spend entirely too much time focusing on vehicles, lol...

See you there.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I was wondering how did John seem to handle being back in the car. Fill me in Joe. And where are your pics????:D

Everybody waited as late in the day as possible, waiting for heat in the track. Dixon's crew has it figured out, everybody else is still looking for it.

Like Larry said, DPR with Dixon at the helm were the only full pass under full power from a T/F car. There were a couple 1/2 track passes and Courtney Force made a full pull in an A/F car although it had some wet holes and labored down the track. No Force Cars ran at all that we saw today. We saw John and his family. He looks great and is getting around very well. The weather was the only good news today and Bill Miller was easily my greatest disappointment.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I was wondering how did John seem to handle being back in the car. Fill me in Joe. And where are your pics????:D

None of the Force Funny cars made any hits today that I saw, they had John's Bodies out but not the car. It looked as if they were just taking there time waiting till tomorrow. Courtney did make 2 hits in the TAD. First one was O.K. second had atleast one hole out from the hit.

Like Larry said, DPR with Dixon at the helm were the only full pass under full power from a T/F car. There were a couple 1/2 track passes and Courtney Force made a full pull in an A/F car although it had some wet holes and labored down the track. No Force Cars ran at all that we saw today. We saw John and his family. He looks great and is getting around very well. The weather was the only good news today and Bill Miller was easily my greatest disappointment.

I spoke to Buzz and he said the track was JUNK! Cars weren't getting to 60' before blowing the Tires off! I sure hope they prep it good for Saturday, be a Huge waste of time otherwise.:confused:

So what are the funny car teams using for frames? I thought there was a huge delay in getting the new ones approved and built.

I spoke to Buzz and he said the track was JUNK! Cars weren't getting to 60' before blowing the Tires off! I sure hope they prep it good for Saturday, be a Huge waste of time otherwise.:confused:
Well with .830 and .840 sixty foot times, maybe some folks should tame their sh*t down a bit.

None of the Force Funny cars made any hits today that I saw, they had John's Bodies out but not the car. It looked as if they were just taking there time waiting till tomorrow. Courtney did make 2 hits in the TAD. First one was O.K. second had atleast one hole out from the hit.
Thanks for the info Brian

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back