team summit (1 Viewer)

there was a piece on the new summit dist. center in arlington......wilk and son, jason, greg, and the harley duo were there. then i'm watching hines standing behind and cheering for jason in final......make me puke.....when has the HD camp given two ch*ts about jason & greg? summit intertwined with HD?....don't see any summit logos on hd bikes or riders?

hey. maybe summit will be selling HD parts?.....but certainly not the go fast parts that the HD duo are exclusively privy to :rolleyes:

then i'm watching hines standing behind and cheering for jason in final......make me puke.....when has the HD camp given two ch*ts about jason & greg? summit intertwined with HD?....don't see any summit logos on hd bikes or riders?

Let’s see, Summit has sponsored Operation Appreciation for the past five years where Anderson, Line, Hines and Krawiec go to the Middle East to support our troops. You’re right Mike, there’s no way in hell that those guys would become friends after doing that together over the past five years :rolleyes:

Let’s see, Summit has sponsored Operation Appreciation for the past five years where Anderson, Line, Hines and Krawiec go to the Middle East to support our troops. You’re right Mike, there’s no way in hell that those guys would become friends after doing that together over the past five years :rolleyes:
you're rite mike. forgot about that. thanks.

3 out 4 cars in semis with kb power (including d. kraemer). great stuff. these guys are good

I think Dave Reiff said during the broadcast that the Winter Nationals were 12 straight final rounds for a KB car.

They didn't show it on FS1 but did Derick pull off the burnouts that he did last year?
No, he did standard burnouts all four rounds of qualifying. I didn't get a chance to ask him but I'm guessing he doesn't want to mess around with KB power, especially first race of the year.

No, he did standard burnouts all four rounds of qualifying. I didn't get a chance to ask him but I'm guessing he doesn't want to mess around with KB power, especially first race of the year.

I read somewhere he would only use the junky hemi to do burnouts since it was no loss if he broke something in the engine...........incoming! LOL

congrats to KB for scoring a few more years with their sponsor. in some ways that's better than race wins especially in a struggling class like pro stock who's purse is all but non existant

yes, really great news to see summit continue their relationship with KB Racing, Jason and Greg. this team makes headlines for all the rite reasons ;)
would love to see them dominate this weekend, as well as the rest of the year.

yes, really great news to see summit continue their relationship with KB Racing, Jason and Greg. this team makes headlines for all the rite reasons ;)

Nice that we get to see Kim at the races for a few more years too!

almost all KB power in final four if cuadra would not have red lit and cut better than .04

keeps the streak going with at least one victory each of 17 years he's been racing PS. nice job jason.
a little retribution for jeggie getting around greg at the orlando race back in early march.

Speaking of Jeggie, this has not even been presented as fodder yet, but I am going to go long and bet that he wants to retire in a "normal season". I do believe Jimmy Johnson is going to do the same thing.

Announcers missed an opportunity to call the race what it was - "The Battle of the Parts Peddlers" Summit vs. Jegs :D
Jason stepped up when he needed to.... knowing Jeg is a great leaver Jason pulled out his bet RT of the day for the win.

That's funny, because I've seen Jason get a little annoyed when told at top end interviews that he won by a holeshot. He prefers to kill 'em with brute force horsepower.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back