team summit (1 Viewer)

First of all, Greg didn't take Bo's engine and put it in his car. Even if he wanted to, it's not allowed under the rules.
Greg went 6.599 210.80 in the semis, Bo went 6.606 210.34 Why would Greg think Bo had the better engine? And we know what happened in the final, Bo picked up 5 thou, Greg a bit more than a hun. And Bo was 0.000

Oh, and the lady's name is Randi Lynn.
Alan
OOPS! I knew it was Randi Lynn. Old age slip up! LOL

Straight from the NHRA Rulebook section 16 page 1

Once an engine is used in a vehicle at an event, that engine cannot be used in another vehicle for the duration of the event. Engine shall consist of short block and heads, and will be serialized or otherwise identified at each event.

Alan
P.S. Bob, I really love that old car of yours.........

Alan, it was mentioned directly on the telecast that an engine swap happened. I didn't take it as an engine swap between rounds or during/after qualifying. I took it as, after Bristol, Greg informed the teams that he wanted Bo's engine in his car for the Norwalk event. So the engine swap was done in between Bristol and Norwalk, which I believe, is perfectly legal.

First of all, Greg didn't take Bo's engine and put it in his car. Even if he wanted to, it's not allowed under the rules.
Greg went 6.599 210.80 in the semis, Bo went 6.606 210.34 Why would Greg think Bo had the better engine? And we know what happened in the final, Bo picked up 5 thou, Greg a bit more than a hun. And Bo was 0.000

Oh, and the lady's name is Randi Lynn.
Alan

Is Jamie her sister, the one on the other door? What a nice looking young lady... :)

Alan, it was mentioned directly on the telecast that an engine swap happened. I didn't take it as an engine swap between rounds or during/after qualifying. I took it as, after Bristol, Greg informed the teams that he wanted Bo's engine in his car for the Norwalk event. So the engine swap was done in between Bristol and Norwalk, which I believe, is perfectly legal.

Frank,
Thanks for the correction, I misunderstood, I didn't catch the TV show. Yes that would be fine. And it happens weekly.

The other young lady is Randi Lynn's sister Kristi, also known as Daisy Duke from Vegas last year......
Alan

Frank,
Thanks for the correction, I misunderstood, I didn't catch the TV show. Yes that would be fine. And it happens weekly.

The other young lady is Randi Lynn's sister Kristi, also known as Daisy Duke from Vegas last year......
Alan

I was in the staging lanes behind the Pro Stockers at Vegas 2 last year, let's just say there was A LOT of attention being paid to Daisy Duke, and for a good reason!

My Favorite is the T.V. commercials when they promote a new medication, And they spend more time focusing on the side effects... Yea I want that! LOL!

summit trio showing their strong suit lately....nice job by all three yesterday and big win for greg.
surprised, but not surprised by tanner's red light.....kid's young, he'll have more success than failures.
wish he'd can the nascar livery though.

jason dials up his best et of the day for big win over skillman......brian self getting a lot out of car lately.
would be interesting to know what they've changed in car since taking it back from nobiles?

My Favorite is the T.V. commercials when they promote a new medication, And they spend more time focusing on the side effects... Yea I want that! LOL!
They are required to say that stuff. My son scores commercials and TV shows, and for those commercials they do everything thay can to distract the viewer from listening to what is being said.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back