Superbowl tonight.... (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
So who are you guys rooting for?

I'm rooting for the Colt mainly because I'm a Peyton manning fan but also if the Colts win, Eli will want another ring too. :D

colts -5 and over 57:D
How much did you lose?
11950040951315637234fleur_de_lis_matthew_wel_01.svg.med.png

Actually, being from the frozen tooondra here, I was rooting for the Colts to knock the Saints on their ass.

Buuuuut.......

I think the best team won, and I guess if ya gotta lose in the playoffs, it doesn't sting quite so much to lose to the eventual champeeeeens.

Good win Saints. Job well done.

I'm thinking Mardi Gras is going to be fairly wide open this year........;)

destiny appears to have been on the saint's side.
IMO they were not the better team against the vikes and the colts,
but managed to play smart, take chances and capitalize on them, and
not turn ball over in super bowl.............the champs.

hate them.

colts -5 and over 57:D

I was with ya ... made my money back on silly prop bets though. I got +275 there would be a defensive/special teams TD and I got +450 there would be a successful 2 point conversion.

My reason for backing the Colts was 2 fold. First, Peyton had been playing at an incredibly high level. Secondly, the Saints were not the best team in the NFC Championship game. I figured the Saints would still score 30 and I figured the Colts to cover the 5 ... so that made the over seem like a lock.

What EVERYONE forgot (including myself) is that Peyton has a dubious history of choking. Never beat Florida when he was at Tennessee, choked in BCS bowl games (in that very stadium against Nebraska his senior year) and he had some all time choke jobs his first 10 years in the league. Sunday was an all time pucker job.

OH WELL, that's why they play the game.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back