Jeff White (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Hey Jeff. Are you guys running gainesville? I was looking at T/D Q & didn't see your name. Or do you have a driver? If you're there, I know who I'm rooting for!

Hey Cliff, sorry I'm just seeing this. Work has been busy and spent the weekend prepping for a divisional next week (Houston) and servicing tractors/mowing as things green up quickly!

Jenifer White (my wife) is the TD driver (TD437) and unfortunately our first National looks to be Topeka (then Bristol, Brainerd, St Louis, Ennis). We'll run all of the D4 divisionals, then D5 (Topeka double & Brainerd), then the Vegas divisional. That's all assuming work doesn't get in the way too much!

Aaron Stansfield and Darien Boesch rep'd D4 well in Gainesville! I had AllAccess going non-stop (Ram mount in the tractor is awesome) until Tiger made his run today. I'm assuming Aaron wasn't allowed to win in factory stock (since the car in the other lane in the final was the owner of the car he was driving) ... but I'm sure the tire killing burnout before the final was fun to do. Two awesome drivers .... whose combined ages are still well short of my drivers.... oh well, we like to mix it up with the kids.

Thanks Jeff. I will follow you via computer for the divisional. I have family in College Station, Texas, so had a chance to go to Royal Purple Raceway a few years ago. Track made a good impression on me. I was following the Gainesville race. Thought the factory stock put on a great show. Waiting for the first 7 from that class. They had a lot of cars. I know that Aaron is a good driver like his dad. By the way, may favorite race is the Div 7 opener in Phoenix, held the week after the national event. Always a good show. Too bad folks don't go to that race, it's like a national event without nitro.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back