PRO MOD Superbowl at HRP this year (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Just wanted to let everyone know incase you didnt already since I havent heard anything anywhere except HRP's site, but this year they are going to have a PRO MOD SUPERBOWL instead of the pro stock one since they lost it. Should be interesting. I am ready. I hope it draws alot of cars in, I dont know if it will but I hope so. I was going to try and go to Valdosta to the ADRL race but if this turns out pretty good, then I will probably skip Valdosta for something else later in the year. Just FYI so you can plan if you want to attend. Also the ADRL hasnt released its schedule for next year yet that I could find, so if anyone knows what date they will be at HMP I would like to know. Just trying to get all my vacation days tied up already! Thanks.

Kenny Nowling will be releasing the official ADRL schedule next week at the PRI show.

Just wanted to let everyone know incase you didnt already since I havent heard anything anywhere except HRP's site, but this year they are going to have a PRO MOD SUPERBOWL instead of the pro stock one since they lost it. Should be interesting. I am ready. I hope it draws alot of cars in, I dont know if it will but I hope so. I was going to try and go to Valdosta to the ADRL race but if this turns out pretty good, then I will probably skip Valdosta for something else later in the year. Just FYI so you can plan if you want to attend. Also the ADRL hasnt released its schedule for next year yet that I could find, so if anyone knows what date they will be at HMP I would like to know. Just trying to get all my vacation days tied up already! Thanks.
You came out ahead on that deal! Pro Mod's are awesome...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back