2009 NHRA Pro Mod Challenge (1 Viewer)

Matthew Brammer

Nitro Member
Dear Pro Mod Racing Community –

I’m sure you probably heard the news today that BrakeSafe had to step away from backing the series because of the drastic downturn in the auto market. I fully respect and support the decision, and wish BrakeSafe great success as the economy makes a rebound. Rich has made assurances to the teams who had already sent their entry fees in that they will be quickly refunded.

I have already started working on finding a new Sponsor and have some great leads. I ask each of you to maintain your support as I work to put this together. I’ve already had 20 drivers commit to running in the NHRA and supporting the series with their entry fees, and hope that each of you will stay with it over the next week as I work to arrange additional funding.

To the awesome Pro Mod fans, I need your help, too – we all know that Pro Mod adds HUGE value to every sanctioning body – NHRA, IHRA, ADRL – and I need to prove that value to our potential sponsors. To that end, I will be posting a brief survey that will identify the key Pro Mod fan demographics, so I can give up-to-date information to companies trying to get value.

Here’s my commitment – I’ll work diligently to put together a valuable sponsorship relationship that will keep the thrill of Pro Mod racing in the NHRA. I’ll report the truth about the situation; and I will NOT let this drag out – either it is going to happen, or it’s not, and I’ll let you know.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, you can contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks for your support –

Matthew Brammer

Good luck Matthew! I hope you are able to find a replacement before the NHRA bails on the class.

I sure hope these guys are having luck pulling something together . . . this class rates right alongside Funny Car and Pro Stock in my opinion.

Good luck, I hope you are able to find something, I love watching pro mods

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back