Josh Crawford (1 Viewer)

Rollout96

Nitro Member
Josh Crawford owes me about an hour or so of my life back. He oiled the track on all four of his attempts at Sonoma. I had to sit through those cleanups with the Geico guys screaming at me! Ugh...

Having said that, we were really rooting for him to do well. I had never even heard of him but he has the big 'ol tractor trailer rig and we watched the team really work hard so we kept hoping they would make a good showing.

I'm a fan so if need be I'll sit through some more oil downs but... :p:p

Look on the bright side, the hour was split up by 4 different runs. The bad ones are when it takes an hour to clean up just 1. :cool:

Antron Brown in Vegas a few years back comes to mind, that was brutal.

Look on the bright side, the hour was split up by 4 different runs. The bad ones are when it takes an hour to clean up just 1. :cool:

Antron Brown in Vegas a few years back comes to mind, that was brutal.

Yeah I hear ya'. They really did a good job all weekend with the clean ups. There were very few of them. Well, if you take THOSE 4 away. LOL.

Josh also ran the Blue Max tribute nostalgia funny car.....from what I hear, pretty good guy.

He's a really good guy. Met him for the first time at Bakersfield during a nostalgia FC race, and later that year when he was testing his big show car. We were welcomed into his pit and talked at length about the technology of the car and racing in general. Really a down-to-earth guy who is trying to break into the Big Show - no mean feat. I know oildowns suck, but give the "new guy" a break. After all, we'll need all the FC's we can get next season.

Take it from me, the driver is never happy when this happens either and it's never something you think might happen when you go to the starting line. Some times it's not preventable unless you have a crystal ball. The only way it's preventable is not to go down the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back