Strutmasters? (1 Viewer)

You!

Nitro Member
I will admit I don't follow the sport that much anymore so this may be obvious to those of you still involved...but who is Strutmasters and where did all the $$$ come from? It seems like they're everywhere with a seemingly small product offering to do this much advertising. ?

Think about all those cars out there with active suspensions....when they need new struts it can almost total the car if it's more than a few years old. These guys sell replacements for air and active suspensions...

I will admit I don't follow the sport that much anymore so this may be obvious to those of you still involved...but who is Strutmasters and where did all the $$$ come from? It seems like they're everywhere with a seemingly small product offering to do this much advertising. ?
I'm with you, every time that I see Strutmasters on the side of a race car (which is a lot) I think of Evan Knoll from the Torco era. I've seen a couple of interviews with the owner of Strutmasters and he seems like a nice fellow. Pretty awesome that he's spreading the wealth to drag racers of all levels.

And please don't misunderstand my question. I am in no way insinuating anything about the company or its employees. Just suddenly seems like they're everywhere, which is awesome.

I am still embarrassed at how little I gave Grant for this type of exposure...
nhra-indianapolis-2004-grant-downing.jpg

*** no dog in the fight alert*** We have all seen these flash in the pan guys come and go over the years, but like others have said, the fella seems like a humble guy who came from not much and stumbled on to a great idea, busted his but building a business and is now reaping the rewards of his work

Well the whole Knoll deal and Lend America of Mike Ashley left a bad taste on everyone's mouth.

Well the whole Knoll deal and Lend America of Mike Ashley left a bad taste on everyone's mouth.
At least Chip Lofton/Strutmasters has some physical assets, such as a manufacturing facility and physical inventory, that would give his monetary investments in the sponsored racers some credibility. Evan Knoll only had falsified numbers on paper, which the US Government was able to easily track.

At least Chip Lofton/Strutmasters has some physical assets, such as a manufacturing facility and physical inventory, that would give his monetary investments in the sponsored racers some credibility. Evan Knoll only had falsified numbers on paper, which the US Government was able to easily track.

Yea, it is pretty impossible to scam the Government. They may take a few years, but they always, always find it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back