Houston Raceway Park (RPR) turns 25! (1 Viewer)

Rusty

Nitro Member
As much as I hate to admit it, I guess they're right. I turned 50 myself last month and I can't believe its been that long. To Seth Angel and the Gay family and everyone else with the vision - thank you. I can't say I'd still make the drive to State Capitol at this age. Though I miss our track in Dickinson and even Eastex - that was a lifetime ago and time has certianly marched on.

Each year I come in and I take notice of what's changed and every year it seems there's always an improvement to the facility. Even during that miserable "mudbowl" event it was obvious track management (along with NHRA) worked above and beyond to get that event off. So thank you again for creating and maintaining a place I'm proud to call my home track.

original.jpg

.....Each year I come in and I take notice of what's changed and every year it seems there's always an improvement to the facility. Even during that miserable "mudbowl" event it was obvious track management (along with NHRA) worked above and beyond to get that event off. So thank you again for creating and maintaining a place I'm proud to call my home track.

original.jpg

I agree Russell. I've probably been to 20 of the 25 races. Lots of good memories!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back