Streak? (1 Viewer)

All this has ever been about is people don't like Bonds.

You do realize that this is the exact point at which you just went WAY off the rails? Not that I seem to have a knack for spotting when it gets personal or anything. :D Nice blanket, generalizing statement in which you pretend to be able to know the intentions of others, regardless of what they're actually TELLING you. I'd apologize. That or, in return, someone needs to say what you REALLY think when you say something, invalidating your opinion as well. My bullsh*t detector just started jumping off the dash.

I felt just as strongly about the corked bat, just as many people I know do.

Just how did my post go from Drag Racing to stick & ball sports anyhow?
All we need now is D.B. Cooper and the highjack would be complete.

Sorry Jet,
I'll take responsibility for this one! I just hope the record books find a way to note the validity of the reason for the missed event for John rather than just leave it at 427 without that needed asterisk.

Through the years many drivers have missed a race for good reason - weddings, funerals, kids' graduations, births, illness, injuries, etc. Should all their records be asterisked?

It's an amazing streak of consecutive races attended, but that streak has ended, no asterisk needed.

What's more impressive is the qualifying streak - which is still unbroken. Showing up is one thing, delivering the goods is another.

Through the years many drivers have missed a race for good reason - weddings, funerals, kids' graduations, births, illness, injuries, etc. Should all their records be asterisked?

It's an amazing streak of consecutive races attended, but that streak has ended, no asterisk needed.

What's more impressive is the qualifying streak - which is still unbroken. Showing up is one thing, delivering the goods is another.

Right on Larry. This is the way it should be.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back