Force's Qualifying Streak (1 Viewer)

I wonder how many times during the streak he has come down to the final session not in????

Did you guys & gals happen to catch John's interview with Reinhart after smoking the tires on his third pass and still seeing the field from the outside with only one session to preserve his streak? It was priceless to say the least.

He said something like "I've got them right where I want them. They're all right out in front of me where I can keep an eye on them" or something to that effect. Of course, he went on and on and on but I got a real kick out of that perspective.

He's in and tomorrow's air and track conditions will be another story. I'd not bet the bank against him just yet. Many have and many cried.

Something I found extremely interesting... JOHN FORCE has NEVER gone the first two races, without winning a round of racing in... 18 YEARS!!

Something I found extremely interesting... JOHN FORCE has NEVER gone the first two races, without winning a round of racing in... 18 YEARS!!

I will say this, as much as I hate this new pts deal, the way John has started the season so far, he's still in it as much as ever b/c I have no doubt he will make the top 8 atleast. This fake pts deal couldnt have started a better year! And PJ, I still hate it so dont send me hate mail!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back