Force's Qualifying Streak (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Could this be the weekend it ends. The weather forecast is calling for 70% chance of rain for tomorrow. Since they already ran 2 sessions there will not be any alternates inserted. It would be ironic that the first race Ashley qualified for John DNQ. For sure, John's streak will never be broken. I hope his streak doesn't end due to rain, if it was to end I would rather see it happen with 4 sessions.

We'll just have to wait and see.

But if he doesn't qaulify, that would just figure. I pick the guy for the first time in the pick the pros and he doesn't qaulify. That would be just my luck. :eek: :eek:

Speaking of John, I love Robert's comment about John and Ashley:
"It's very exciting to see Ashley out here running with us," Hight said. "I'm really impressed. There's all this pressure on her coming into this race and with her dad being a little nuts, yet somehow she's able to block it all out when she's in that car and she went straight down the track. John wants us to take over for him and it's cool that he'swatching us all grow."
:D
Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - Drag Racing's Internet Magazine - THURSDAY POMONA QUALIFYING

By the forcasts I can see, It looks like Rain after 5:00. Pomona always seems to run a little behind schedule, so hopefully they can speed things up and get in both runs today.

Of course, everybody knows how forcasts go..:rolleyes:

If they do get both runs in, I am betting Ashleys 4.81 will be close to the bump spot. She will need to put it in the high 70's to be safe.

The forecast is looking a little better for today, hopefully they will be able to get at least one session in.

Looking out the window of the Media Room here at Pomona I'd say right off hand that Force is certainly going to get one or more chances to make the show. My money is on Coil and Force thank you.

wouldnt the force haters love it. my money is also on coil and john getting it down the track enough to get in. go jfr!!!!!!!

Force just ran: 4.848 (he is BARELY in the field on the BUMP)

Bernstein ran: 10.24 (still out of the show.)

Mike Ashley (just ran 4.89)
Jeff Arend (ran 10 something)
Tony Bartone (4.88)

Force is on the bump until qualifying session #4.

Last edited:
Hope that they improve on there time in the 4th round of qualifying tonight.
be nice to see a hail marry run,a new #1 spot....
ah heck,i just hope that he makes the field,
8th or better would be icing on the cake

Hail mary, number 2 spot.

I was worried, nothing can make a driver not qaulify like me picking them for pick the pros. Nothing.

2 weeks later and a similar situation again, Force isn't in going into the final session. Sooner or later this is going to bite him. At least this is providing some story lines for the ESPN show.

Do Coil and Fedderly just not have a great handle on the track, or does it have anything to do with John's possible lack of focus due to Ashley being there with him in FC? Can anyone give some input?

Go get 'em John. I want to see you take home a Wally tomorrow.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back