SPOILER WARNING RESULTS FROM NH. (1 Viewer)

Interesting track-end interview with John Force. Becoming a bit emotional as he put his hand on Austin Prock's shoulder, he said "I have something to say that really does matter. This kid - because I'm there - is going to replace me." And quietly walked away.

As TP said, an amazing announcement indeed. Force just turned 75....he just won this race...ehh, I'd better not speculate. ;)

Interesting track-end interview with John Force. Becoming a bit emotional as he put his hand on Austin Prock's shoulder, he said "I have something to say that really does matter. This kid - because I'm there - is going to replace me." And quietly walked away.

As TP said, an amazing announcement indeed. Force just turned 75....he just won this race...ehh, I'd better not speculate. ;)
Absolutely ZERO chance he retires without a very profitable year of John Force Retirement Tour t-shirt for sale in the nitromall :cool:

I really hope he gives us one more year and that final year he swaps his bodies every race to tribute the different bodies he ran over the years minus the Castrol sponsorship of course. But I can't see him retire at the end of the season with a mid year announcement

I really hope he gives us one more year and that final year he swaps his bodies every race to tribute the different bodies he ran over the years minus the Castrol sponsorship of course. But I can't see him retire at the end of the season with a mid year announcement
I didn't see today's 'announcement' as an imminent happening although it was a bit of an unexpected surprise. Just a precursor of what's coming in the not too distant future. Unless there's physical reasons, the man still loves racing too much to just walk off from it. Today proved he can still compete with the best of them.

John has also mentioned his desire to run a 2nd t/f car and has a signed contract with Vandergrift.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back