Some Fool Let me Drive His Racecar (1 Viewer)

Yeah, me too. I bust his chops in the chat every Monday night.
He's a good d00d. :cool:
Next time you come out to Bakersfield bring him with you.

MM, first off CONGRATS on driving a race car, and getting in the license runs. :cool:

Now, why O why did they put the seat in backwards? In all the photos you are looking away from the engine??? WTH?? ;):D Are the photo negitives all loaded backwards, or did somebody photo shop the engine behind you? :p

Looks like you had a good time,

Rapid

NICE !!!!

And Congrats!!

LOL

AWESOME job my friend! I got my SC/SP License in January of '04 at Frank Hawley's in Gainesville! Have FUN be SAFE and WIN!

thanks for the kind words everyone!...and don't worry this dragster thing is only temporary (hopefully) :D

Congrats Mike!!! Sounds like you have all of the right people around to really do it right.

VERY jealous!!!!!!!

thanks for the kind words everyone!...and don't worry this dragster thing is only temporary (hopefully) :D
Temporary? Once you get the motor in the front in a nostalgia FED you will feel right at home. ;) You will forgot what a FC is. Oh, what am I talking about, this is a Minick. Mike will get in a FC as soon as he can.

GEEZ!!! i talk to this kid til i'm blue in the face... text him non-stop with little pointers and tips and he STILL DOES IT WRONG!!!

4224_604039463215_30406099_35385280_7152606_n.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLOSE YOUR EYES!!

ha ha... just flippin ya some sh!t bud... nice job on the runs man!

Sean B, I can understand your frustration with the MM kid. ;)

However in his defense, it is a pipe rack. He had to keep his eyes open to be able to read the library book, and find the cup holder while he was waiting on the finish line to arrive. Those 40-foot long cars don't require much attention after you get off the line. :rolleyes: :D

How do I know all this you ask, Troy Green the world champ told me this is what he does in his car. :eek:

Rapid

Tried to lift the nose to get in,,,now that is some funny stuff right there!

You know Belt i kept my eyes open for the first two runs and my lights were like .289 and .271......so then i decided to take your advice for the last two and i went .003 and .019.....so i think you might be on to something!

thanks again everyone!!!!! :)

Hey Mike congrats on the seat time! Now set me straight, I was a fan of the Hustler growing up, but who drove it, your dad or grandfather? I see posts in different places from a couple different Minicks. Good luck in the future!

Ok this is the MOM, I know I only took the pictures that you posted and gave moral support not to mention birth, but don't I deserve at least a little acknowledgement from my son?? ;) By the way he did do a great job and it was obvious he is a Minick, he's a natural!!!

Hey Mike congrats on the seat time! Now set me straight, I was a fan of the Hustler growing up, but who drove it, your dad or grandfather? I see posts in different places from a couple different Minicks. Good luck in the future!

actually they both drove it at different times....Gramps was the first driver of the car but he got out of the seat after the 1970 season....and my dad was the last driver of the car from 1985-1989

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back