Some Fool Let me Drive His Racecar (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member
4224_604038964215_30406099_35385276_5607620_n.jpg

4224_604039463215_30406099_35385280_7152606_n.jpg

4224_604039632875_30406099_35385290_8139027_n.jpg

made 4 runs in all so i still need the last 2 full pulls and then i will have my 4a license....there was a bad cross wind at RT 66 on saturday so we were only going to the 1/8 mile or else i woulda been able to get them all in

Big thanks go out to Greg and Cheryl Kolinek for letting me drive their dragster and my brother Dan for helping set up the car so that i could fit in and drive it.....and most of all to my dad for letting me wear all his gear and for coaching me through the day!

MM, first off CONGRATS on driving a race car, and getting in the license runs. :cool:

Now, why O why did they put the seat in backwards? In all the photos you are looking away from the engine??? WTH?? ;):D Are the photo negitives all loaded backwards, or did somebody photo shop the engine behind you? :p

Looks like you had a good time,

Rapid

MM, first off CONGRATS on driving a race car, and getting in the license runs.

Now, why O why did they put the seat in backwards? In all the photos you are looking away from the engine??? WTH?? Are the photo negitives all loaded backwards, or did somebody photo shop the engine behind you? :p
What he said! Keep at it young Padawan...and you will part of the cool kids club :)

Now, why O why did they put the seat in backwards? In all the photos you are looking away from the engine??? WTH?? ;):......................
That's funny as hell Rapid..............:D

Congrats Mike, that's so awesome, but in all honesty, it truly is your Birthright.
thumbs-up.jpg

Mickey Mouse Boy- Way to go... Now, you just need a Nitro FC to play with.. HUMMMM. "Wonder" where you could find one?

Me

MM, first off CONGRATS on driving a race car, and getting in the license runs. :cool:

Now, why O why did they put the seat in backwards? In all the photos you are looking away from the engine??? WTH?? ;):D Are the photo negitives all loaded backwards, or did somebody photo shop the engine behind you? :p

Looks like you had a good time,

Rapid

lol......good one Randy

Mike did a really nice job, looked pretty comfortable with the car. Too bad he only got to go to half track, but with a 40 MPH crosswind he couldn't go to the finish line, but he did run 4.74 141. so he got a taste of going fast. I would also like to thank Greg and Cheryl Kolinek for letting Mike use their car, and also to Dan for helping us pull this off. Hopefully we will be able to get back out there soon to finish up. We are also planning on getting Dan in the car to get his license too.

thats awesome.

I need to get better friends that have race cars too :)

Sweet! Congrats Mike....! I'm bringing the girls to Joliet this year....look forward to catching up!

Cool deal Mike.

Hey Randy, word has it that when Mike went to climb into the car, he went to the nose and tried to lift up the body like a funnycar.
lol.gif
:p

Mike, don't let them kid you. Front rear, or mid engine, a DRAGSTER is a DRAGSTER. The king of the sport. You drove a race car. :cool:

Remember what they say......"race cars don't have doors".

(or roofs, or hoods, or fenders, for that mater.) :p:p;)

:) MM and I are always messing with each other on line, in person as well, But I want to say I am really lucky to know the Minick guys. I get to spend a lot of race weekends with them during the season and it is a blast to see them. :cool:

Congrats again Mike,

Rapid

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back