Software Update / Server Move (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,

Just giving everyone a heads up that I will be doing a software update and server move in the next few days. The site might not look the same until all the changes have been made. A lot of stuff had to be re-coded in order for it to work with the new software. The look of the site will be different until I can get the styling worked out. So don't be shocked if you visit the site and it looks totally different for awhile...lol

Thanks,
Shannon

There must be a bunch of Lutherans on this board. (I'm one, so I can talk about them. :D)
Q: How many Lutherans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Change?

This is going to be a good change.

Will you be hosting photos? The whole Photobucket disaster destroyed some great historical threads...

can you add a new smiley?

crazy.gif

it fits me well

10_4_4v.gif

The server move went well with little hiccups. Software update planned for tomorrow.

Server software upgrade went smooth. There are a few things that I haven't fixed. Like the footer. If you see something not functioning let me know.

Shannon

The new look is cool. The smileys..... uhhhh This one looks like it's from Roswell. > o_O (Hey, I usta live there, kinda, when I was in the Air Force)

There must be a bunch of Lutherans on this board. (I'm one, so I can talk about them. :D)
Q: How many Lutherans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Change?

This is going to be a good change.

No, it's supposed to be Baptists..... hahahahahahahaha

the new smileys suck
anytime a site changes I get disappointed but I guess I'll get used to it ....eventually
but they still suck
also we lost the appreciation, informative, dislike, disagree, winner buttons......BOO !

How do you clear the "What's new" notification? Mine shows 466 right now no matter what I do.

Agree that the new look is good, also with that lack of ratings selection and smilies.
I would like to add that the advertising seems more obnoxious than before.
I know we probably won't get away from it, but on my phone, it shows up as 2 of the same ads next to each other at the top and bottom of the page.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back