Welcome Maters (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters,

Welcome to the new mater. To help bring our racing community back together strong we have made some changes. As you can see we have made a few changes to the look and feel of our site. One thing you will notice is you have to register with your real name. We will be verifying each user name with paypal or 2checkout. There will be a $1.00 fee for verifying your user name. All money collected will be donated to Racers For Christ Organization. http://teamrfc.gospelcom.net/ We look forward to seeing you post.

Sincerly,
Nitromater.com

..........Hey Jerrod and Shannon. I want to thank you guys for all you have done, especially donating each dollar to Racers for Christ.

Thanks, I couldn't find the paypal account & I looked and looked... so that's why I couldn't post, huh.:eek:

Thanks Jerrod & Shannon. Donating the $$ to RFC is awesome.

Last edited:
The Big Fix !

Test LOL Bro :D
I can't believe I beat you Jerry !
I had to enlist the help of half the board but being technologically challenged does bring out the sympathies in most folks. LOL
Even Michelle helped though she didn't know it by helping Ron who I was calling and among other things saying , cookies , yeh I just finished a bag of Oreo's and got rid of it. LOL
HEY FOLKS DELETE THE COOKIES ,USE FAQ AND USE BIRTH DATE WHEN THAT PAGE COMES UP ! :D

Last edited:
I can't believe I beat you Jerry !
I had to enlist the help of half the board but being technologically challenged does bring out the sympathies in most folks. LOL
Even Michelle helped though she didn't know it by helping Ron who I was calling and among other things saying , cookies , yeh I just finished a bag of Oreo's and got rid of it. LOL
HEY FOLKS DELETE THE COOKIES ,USE FAQ AND USE BIRTH DATE WHEN THAT PAGE COMES UP ! :D

That was my problem I was looking for the birthdate of those darn little keebler elves who made the cookies I was eating

Thanks, Shannon for all your help.....on the new and old mater.....It is good to know I can always depend on you, my friend!!:)
Oh and you too Jerrod, of course!!;)

Wow, this old goat finally figured it out. I'm here. was 7DMACH1 on the old site. :rolleyes:

I'm late to the party, but I made it :)

Used to be NHRAnt on the old 'mater. Nice setup, Jerrod...thanks for all you do in providing the 'mater. :D

Jerrod. Thanks for your help! I really like the new 'Mater format. I'm late, but better late than never.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back