Pick the Winners 2018 season results (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Thanks to everyone for playing this silly little game and Shannon for allowing it to be here.

We had smaller numbers this year but it was still a very competitive group.

Congrats to the top 10, remember it is perfectly acceptable to fly your number on your daily driver, perhaps with one of those cool Nitromater stickers we now have. Also randomly giving interviews while pumping gas to anyone who will listen is also acceptable
2 Mike Minick
3 Paul Miller
4 Jamie Willis
5 Dan Blomquist
6 Phillip Winn
7 Jay Smith
8 Jeremy Weaver
9 Shannon Timm
10 Chris Schoen

A huge congrats goes out to our season champ Jeff Mueller. He had 9 top 10 finishes throughout the year including a win and runner up. He finished very strong claiming a top 10 spot in 4 of the last 6 races. Way to go Jeff!!!
Due to budget cuts there will be no awards banquet this year, you can try to crash the NHRA awards banquet and request some mic time, just don't use my name....maybe drop Alan's he has some pull around there :)
If not, then an acceptance speech video from the living room full of trash talk seems appropriate.

Thanks for playing and congrats to all

I do a fundraiser every year for Special Olympics, details are in the link
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/pj-sapienza/Livingston19

Congrats Jeff! Thank you, PJ and Shannon, for running and hosting this game all year!

Greg- you will be reseeded with negative 1000 points for mentioning the countdown :)

Thanks, PJ and Shannon... and everyone who played and sent congrats!! I'm not buying lottery tickets anytime soon because I've obviously used up my luck! ;)

Thanks to everyone for playing this silly little game and Shannon for allowing it to be here.

We had smaller numbers this year but it was still a very competitive group.

Congrats to the top 10, remember it is perfectly acceptable to fly your number on your daily driver, perhaps with one of those cool Nitromater stickers we now have. Also randomly giving interviews while pumping gas to anyone who will listen is also acceptable
2 Mike Minick
3 Paul Miller
4 Jamie Willis
5 Dan Blomquist
6 Phillip Winn
7 Jay Smith
8 Jeremy Weaver
9 Shannon Timm
10 Chris Schoen

A huge congrats goes out to our season champ Jeff Mueller. He had 9 top 10 finishes throughout the year including a win and runner up. He finished very strong claiming a top 10 spot in 4 of the last 6 races. Way to go Jeff!!!
Due to budget cuts there will be no awards banquet this year, you can try to crash the NHRA awards banquet and request some mic time, just don't use my name....maybe drop Alan's he has some pull around there :)
If not, then an acceptance speech video from the living room full of trash talk seems appropriate.

Thanks for playing and congrats to all

I do a fundraiser every year for Special Olympics, details are in the link
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/pj-sapienza/Livingston19

My wife missed picks for one race and still beat me, lol. She likely would have been top 5. I just wanted to finish top 10 after my steady climb from 34th but really tanked the last couple. If I had not changed picks late Friday I would have had 24 instead of 17 for a this race. Next year I'm comin for all of you!!!!! I bet everyone's shakin in their shoes😀

Last edited:
I finished 27th...................or as I prefer to say "tied for 26th" with PJ o_O Thanks PJ!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone for having fun playing this game. Thanks Shannon and PJ!!!

Thanks Shannon and PJ for this seriously "silly little game". Congrats to Jeff for his overall and a shout out to Ed for max points at the Finals.

Wooo Hoooo... Top ten!!! :)

Congrats Jeff! Job well done.

Thank you PJ and Shannon. I finally played for the entire season and I enjoyed it very much!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back