Snake - Mongoose Movie Trailer (1 Viewer)

I am going to have to approach this as I did Heart Like A Wheel, Wheels on Fire, etc since I was alive and a fan during this era. I will sit back and enjoy the story and not focus on factual liberties that make it to the final cut. I am just pleased a film that focuses on some of my heroes and a very memorable time frame in my life. I am looking forward to it. It will definitely be a purchase that goes in my library.

Went to Hollywood to see it in a theater. Also was in the stands at OCIR when some of it was filmed.

Had to laugh when Shirley is "street racing" her vette on the entry road to OCIR.

On of my favorite parts is when she and her boyfriend go to see her dad about them getting married. Dad was played by the late Hoyt Axton. He is playing with his band, and the song he sings is either; "I aint built for comfort, i am built for speed" (or the other way around)

I have never been able to find that song on any Hoyt Axton album.

I am going to have to approach this as I did Heart Like A Wheel, Wheels on Fire, etc since I was alive and a fan during this era. I will sit back and enjoy the story and not focus on factual liberties that make it to the final cut. I am just pleased a film that focuses on some of my heroes and a very memorable time frame in my life. I am looking forward to it. It will definitely be a purchase that goes in my library.

Big thumbs up here with this post!!

It looks good. Certainly sounds like they didn't skimp on paying for music lol. Plus I love anything about that era of NHRA. I mean, it could be crap on a cracker and I would probably see it just because how much I love the Snake and Tom. I would pay for one of those Cam 2 shirts Snake has on at the end.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back