Snake and Mongoose trailer ?New 7/19/13 (1 Viewer)

I cant wait either---hope its as good as the trailer makes it look to be. The actors sure look authentic.

Between the Snake and Mongoose movie and the F1 movie Rush it is going to be a great late Summer/early Fall at the movies!

Between the Snake and Mongoose movie and the F1 movie Rush it is going to be a great late Summer/early Fall at the movies!

I've often said (Don't argue with me), "There's NEVER been a good 'car racing movie'".

Rush looks promising - largely because of Ron Howard.

S&M seems less hopeful (Never heard of ANY of the players) but I'll happily go to see BOTH.

If I can't see a well told story with decent acting, I will take acceptable photography and action.

I'm betting this movie only plays in Major markets, be a shame if I had to wait to catch it on Netflix!

I haven't been in a movie theater in close to 10 years. I always wait and rent for a fraction of the price so it doesn't hurt so bad when the movie sucks. With these two movies coming out it's a safe bet I'll go to see them on the big screen. (I'll sneak in my own candy though). Because they're my favorite forms of racing I'm sure I'll enjoy them even if the acting sucks. I'll be going for the action parts anyway. ;)

Joe

I believe that it'll be 1st released in the 20(?) National Event cities. After that don't know if it'll have a wider release. Next step is DVD according to their crackbook (fb) page!

Hurry up Sept 6th!!!
:) :cool: :)

I've often said (Don't argue with me), "There's NEVER been a good 'car racing movie'".

Rush looks promising - largely because of Ron Howard.

S&M seems less hopeful (Never heard of ANY of the players) but I'll happily go to see BOTH.

If I can't see a well told story with decent acting, I will take acceptable photography and action.

Seriously...Steve McQueen in Le Mans didn't even get an honorable mention from you? You're a tough audience.

It should be a great drag racing movie and become a cult classic, like "Heart Like a Wheel" has become.

Nice to see Don and Tom following in Shirley's foot steps......LOL

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back