Snake & Mongoo$e Movie in NY Times (1 Viewer)

The Premeire is at a theater in Avon, IN at 5:30 tonight, I'm planning on going to the 10:20 showing!

The dentist my wife works for went to the LA Premiere Monday, and said it was good. That means the box office will be OK, since it will probably not have enough drama for non race fans. He got the tickets because the Goo$e is a patient.

Can you go to the theater and buy tickets for the 10:20 show, or do you have to be plugged in somehow?

Can you go to the theater and buy tickets for the 10:20 show, or do you have to be plugged in somehow?

They used to say in Nevada...if you can reach the bar, you're old enough to drink. I'm sure you walk up, buy your ticket, and in you go. Like someone said in a different thread, "how many premieres does this movie have?"

They used to say in Nevada...if you can reach the bar, you're old enough to drink. I'm sure you walk up, buy your ticket, and in you go. Like someone said in a different thread, "how many premieres does this movie have?"

I just hope there is an Australian premiere or I want the first copy of the dvd

Hey Joe,
about how long was the movie?

I'm fixin to go see it this weekend in Bakersfield before the Saturday Night Nitro event at the track and trying to figure out my schedule.

I saw it yesterday. It was awesome! Loved it. Really good movie. Even the end credits are awesome. Every drag race fan should see this movie.
I wish it would be a weekly tv series!

Last edited:
I saw it Friday night (but couldn't find this thread)...

it is a GREAT movie! Anybody who has even a passing interest in drag racing, or had some of that orange race track when they were a kid needs to see this movie...

heck, even if you don't know how Snake and Mongoose were :)eek: ) it's a pretty darn good "buddy movie"

I'll have to wait for the DVD release late this fall:( Can't take a 600 mile round trip to see a freakin' movie...

d'kid

I was meaning for the REST of us in middle America. as others have said I am not going to drive to middle of the state to see a movie.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back