Snake And Mongoose Movie to be released on Sept 6th (1 Viewer)

Can anyone tell me if there is any chance of it making it to the big screen in other countries?t it looks pretty unlikely if its not showing in every state in the U.S.

I can think of a couple of cinemas here that I reckon they should try and sell it to. I really dont want to wait for the dvd.

With just a $2 Million dollar budget, Im guessing this wont be on very many screens! Sucks they couldnt find more backing for this project!:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see this film! I was an extra during shooting at Famoso last May. From what I saw it looks like the final product will be great. The production crew, cars, wardrobe, etc. was all top notch. I even got to meet The Snake. He was cool (no surprise) and very gracious.

Can't wait to see this film! I was an extra during shooting at Famoso last May. From what I saw it looks like the final product will be great. The production crew, cars, wardrobe, etc. was all top notch. I even got to meet The Snake. He was cool (no surprise) and very gracious.

James, I loved you in the Rockford Files, Great show!

James, I loved you in the Rockford Files, Great show!

heh heh heh

I was thinking that too.....Hey Rockfish! I broke a tranny when I was young trying to do the acceleration in reverse then a 180 slide into a gear change to keep the forward momentum. My Father was so proud.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back