Seattle Maters (1 Viewer)

Friday looks like the worst day of the three. I`m already checking how much it`s going to cost if I have to stay an extra day if they run on Monday. Got a feeling I could be flying back up the weekend after Sonoma.

You may be right! :(
I really, really hope that if it's postponed they can run it Mon/Tues as Lisa is up here from FL and could still see the race next week.
Keepin' my fingers crossed!!!

God I can't count how many Races I've been to that were Jacked by Rain. My First year at Seattle in '95 I saw maybe the First Round of TF/FC before it Opened up. Hope you all get 2 full days at least!:confused:

It's 8:30 a.m. and pouring down rain. What the hell? And the forecast now seems to pretty much call for rain off and on all weekend -- at least for my zip code, 98038. My house is about 5 miles east of the track.

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I hope this weather takes a U-turn quick. All the buildup with the articles we ran in Wednesday's paper only to have it get rained out ... damn it.

Man, I'm grumpy.

I have no idea what the contingency plan is if this doesn't stop long enough to get some runs in.

It's 8:30 a.m. and pouring down rain. What the hell? And the forecast now seems to pretty much call for rain off and on all weekend -- at least for my zip code, 98038. My house is about 5 miles east of the track.

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I hope this weather takes a U-turn quick. All the buildup with the articles we ran in Wednesday's paper only to have it get rained out ... damn it.

Man, I'm grumpy.

I have no idea what the contingency plan is if this doesn't stop long enough to get some runs in.

I live 9 miles East of the track and it's raining right now. I wasn't planning on taking in the races but hope it clears up so those who make the long drive get to run and see some rounds. But it doesn't look good.

Auburn, Washington (98001) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground

Nevermind. It let up a bit around 9 a.m. but now it's just pouring. Again. Full on. My optimism that there will be any racing today has waned dramatically. Might still go out to the track this afternoon and anyway and see what people do when they can't race. Fun.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back