Sean Bellenmeur (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Wow... Thank you for posting... I've been overwhelmed by the response. Here are the details. My family's (Bellemeur Motorsports) trailer was broken into a couple nights ago parked at our shop in Sunland, CA. Basically the A-Hole broke into the side door... filled the waste basket in the trailer with tools, torque wrenches, specialty tools, and grabbed my firesuit on the way out. All of it is on video.... Police report has been filed with LAPD but we all know how that's gonna go. Have tried numerous ways to contract them with virtually no response. If the idiot whole stole this stuff happens to try to sell the firesuit please let me know... The suit is the only thing with actual name markings on it... hoping he's stupid enough to get online and try to sell this stuff... we'll see what happens. I'm very grateful for everyone keeping an eye out. This stings being just a couple weeks before running CHRR with the family Altered.

I appreciate you all!!

Sean

Wow... Thank you for posting... I've been overwhelmed by the response. Here are the details. My family's (Bellemeur Motorsports) trailer was broken into a couple nights ago parked at our shop in Sunland, CA. Basically the A-Hole broke into the side door... filled the waste basket in the trailer with tools, torque wrenches, specialty tools, and grabbed my firesuit on the way out. All of it is on video.... Police report has been filed with LAPD but we all know how that's gonna go. Have tried numerous ways to contract them with virtually no response. If the idiot whole stole this stuff happens to try to sell the firesuit please let me know... The suit is the only thing with actual name markings on it... hoping he's stupid enough to get online and try to sell this stuff... we'll see what happens. I'm very grateful for everyone keeping an eye out. This stings being just a couple weeks before running CHRR with the family Altered.

I appreciate you all!!

Sean
Sean I’m nearby in Burbank. You are welcome to borrow my Digital Torque wrenches and whatever tools I have that you need. Let me know.

I also just checked eBay for fire suit nothing yet

Jon

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back